News pics (19 y/o)

Ewan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice one ! Looks like you have a nice lickable arse too !

Linda Sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
oh, my...makes me wish I was back in college. Some sweet young thang is going to enter the promised land (even if she's scared at first!).

craig_uk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My cock was about 7 1/2 inches bonerized when i was 16-imagine my size now!

If you went through puberty between 12 and 14 like most guys I susoect it is exactly the same size at 25 as it was at 16.

As to the 1/10 inch growth at 25 someone mentioned - how do you measure that? There are not even any reliable figures for penis length as a whole - let alone growth.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
If you went through puberty between 12 and 14 like most guys I susoect it is exactly the same size at 25 as it was at 16.

As to the 1/10 inch growth at 25 someone mentioned - how do you measure that? There are not even any reliable figures for penis length as a whole - let alone growth.
There was a thread several months or a year or two ago that discussed this at length. There was a study done by a group that included all ages. This study gave the average length of the penis for each year. It showed that in general in the low thirties is when the average is the longest though not by enough to make that much difference.

The thread can be found. It has all the various websites on penis size. I don't remember the name, but I do remember that the title was such that I think all of us would recognize it. I'm not sure which forum it was posted in.