News today

str8curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Did anyone see the news today about a riot in Argentina? They showed this young guy or teen been taken by force by riot police in his boxer briefs or tight shorts... he had a huge bulge wobbling around.

ddazndd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good to see that you are able to prioritize the matters logically.
How severe is the riot?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
lol...the LPSG spin on news is terrific!
Have our LPSG reporters gotten in the jail to take pictures of this huge monster in the shorts while being processed and given a shower? We need a special News Bulletin here. We need confirmation about this monster, pictures, video. Close up and personal.

Riot. Did anyone mention the word riot? I don't think that was a major part of the story at least not on the LPSG Evening News.:biggrin1:

ddazndd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
May I suggest a self-ads section as well? Since they seem to appear in all places, depriving the threads of their purposes and focuses.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now, now let's not be so hasty and quick to judge. There may be a LPSG connection here. I mean, maybe the riot broke out because a crowd had gathered to see this young man's penis wobbling around in his boxers and the police arrested him before the crowd could bear witness to his size and they were mad because the police denied them a good show. :wink: