Newsflash

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So my bf had me see a top endocrinologist to finally settle my gender issue. Contrary to what other doctors have told me, he said I'm intersexed. I don't know what to make of it yet. I've been told many different things from different people, and I'm probably still going to say I'm male in general. Although I'll have to add an "other" option on paperwork from now on. :rolleyes:

Woo...hoo.

How do you guys think of me gender-wise?

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I met her in a club down in old soho
Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry-cola
C-o-l-a cola
She walked up to me and she asked me to dance
I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said Quite Irate
Q-U-I-T-E-I-R-A-T-E

Well Im not the worlds most physical guy
But when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine
Oh my Quite Irate Q-U-I-T-E-I-R-A-T-E

Well Im not dumb but I cant understand
Why she walked like a woman and talked like a man
Oh my Quite Irate Q-U-I-T-E-I-R-A-T-E

Well we drank champagne and danced all night
Under electric candlelight
She picked me up and sat me on her knee
And said dear boy wont you come home with me
Well Im not the worlds most passionate guy
But when I looked in her eyes well I almost fell for my Quite Irate
Q-U-I-T-E-I-R-A-T-E
Q-U-I-T-E-I-R-A-T-E

I pushed her away
I walked to the door
I fell to the floor
I got down on my knees
Then I looked at her and she at me
Well thats the way that I want it to stay
And I always want it to be that way for my Quite Irate
Q-U-I-T-E-I-R-A-T-E

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
Its a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Quite Irate
Q-U-I-T-E-I-R-A-T-E

Well I left home just a week before
And Id never ever kissed a woman before
But Quite Irate smiled and took me by the hand
And said dear boy Im gonna make you a man
Well Im not the worlds most masculine man
But I know what I am and Im glad Im a man
And so is Quite Irate
Q-U-I-T-E-I-R-A-T-E
Q-U-I-T-E-I-R-A-T-E

Reactions: TurkeyWithaSunburn

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So my bf had me see a top endocrinologist to finally settle my gender issue. Contrary to what other doctors have told me, he said I'm intersexed. I don't know what to make of it yet. I've been told many different things from different people, and I'm probably still going to say I'm male in general. Although I'll have to add an "other" option on paperwork from now on. :rolleyes:

Woo...hoo.

You're one of the dudes, but you look much prettier.

Ever been tested to see if you have those female chromosome thingies? That's always fun.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media

I think you're hot. :tongue:

Not being shallow, but for me your gender is irrelevant. I imagine it's only the closure that you're after? I doubt finally being classified as one gender or the other will change you in any way. That's such a good thing. :smile:

(If I had to decide, I'd probably go with a man... does that make me a little gay? Who cares. :biggrin1:)

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I was studying intersexed beings last night in my textbook of wonders.

What I think or anyone thinks should have any bearing on you as a person, you are who you are, who you want to be.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think what other people perceive one as does have a bearing on one's feelings about oneself (how does one say one without sounding pompous). We tend to see ourself mirrored in other peoples eyes, I see you definitely as a man. Although undoubtedly pretty you have a more pronounced jaw than I'd expect a woman to have and you communicate much more like a man. Forgive me if I'm being stupid here but wouldn't you be a male if you were XX and a female if you were XY chromosomally?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think what other people perceive one as does have a bearing on one's feelings about oneself (how does one say one without sounding pompous). We tend to see ourself mirrored in other peoples eyes, I see you definitely as a man. Although undoubtedly pretty you have a more pronounced jaw than I'd expect a woman to have and you communicate much more like a man. Forgive me if I'm being stupid here but wouldn't you be a male if you were XX and a female if you were XY chromosomally?

Actually, it's the other way around. Female is XX and male is XY.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You got you mother in a whirl. She's not sure if your a boy or a girl. Hey babe your hairs allright. Hey babe let's stay out tonight. You like dancing and you look divine...............:wink: :smile:

B_ironsoul

Experimental Member
Media
ok, here is a good site to kind of lessen the confusion some might have. There are more possibilities than dealing with just the xx, xy. This site links to so many different places that can lead you to the answers some of you might have questions to. It is really quite interesting. I studied a lot of different areas of this subject in college, it really opened my eyes to how I thought about gender and sex
Sex or Gender Assignment

If you go to the main page, you can really explore quite a bit about all different things related to the great mystery of the human body.... So so interesting!!!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

So my bf had me see a top endocrinologist to finally settle my gender issue. Why did he send you to an endocrinologist? Presumably he has seen you naked and clothed, what part did he not understand. Contrary to what other doctors have told me, he said I'm intersexed. I don't know what to make of it yet. I've been told many different things from different people, and I'm probably still going to say I'm male in general. I think the fact you were born with a penis and can pee standing up without it running down your leg into your sock makes you a male. :tongue: Although I'll have to add an "other" option on paperwork from now on. :rolleyes: Not sure I would do that, if only because then you will have to explain yourself to some minimum wage clerk and possibly show proof.:redface:

Woo...hoo.

She's a Man baby!