Newt exposes hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by arkfarmbear, Jan 19, 2012.

1. arkfarmbear

arkfarmbear New Member

Newt just threw a big ol' hissy at the Republican debate, all because the moderator had the audacity to begin the debate with discussion of his ex-wife's interview with ABC.
    Newt is a hypocrite, everyone already knows that. I believe he exposes an even more insidious hypocrisy, that being the Bible thumpers and moralists who are willing to vote for and support him anyway.
    I remember people who wanted Clinton tossed out of office because they considered it so unseemly for us to have a president with such sickening morals.
    Yet many of those same people now seem to be willing to elect a man whose morals make Clinton look like a candidate for sainthood! I can't understand it.

2. dude_007

Gold Member

That's American politics for ya...

3. uncut_1234

uncut_1234 New Member

Albums:
    Vermin Supreme.

4. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Newt exposes hypocrisy

Just the title of this thread made me explode laughing.

I personally didn't give a shit if Clinton got a blowjob in the White House as long as he was doing a good job. His sexual peccadilloes didn't change the fact that he was still a man whose altruistic, humanistic world view was still what guided him in the policies where those qualities were most needed. Newt's morals, on the other hand, reveal him to be a man whom I would never want imposing his personal influence on this country much less his political "guidance".

5. Bardox

Gold Member

Albums:
    Riddle me this, How do you when a primary in south carolina? Speak about family values and that night suggest an open marriage to your 2nd wife (now ex-wife). It seems to be working for Newt.

Draft saved Draft deleted