Newt exposes hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by arkfarmbear, Jan 19, 2012.

1. arkfarmbear

arkfarmbear New Member

Newt just threw a big ol' hissy at the Republican debate, all because the moderator had the audacity to begin the debate with discussion of his ex-wife's interview with ABC.
    Newt is a hypocrite, everyone already knows that. I believe he exposes an even more insidious hypocrisy, that being the Bible thumpers and moralists who are willing to vote for and support him anyway.
    I remember people who wanted Clinton tossed out of office because they considered it so unseemly for us to have a president with such sickening morals.
    Yet many of those same people now seem to be willing to elect a man whose morals make Clinton look like a candidate for sainthood! I can't understand it.

2. dude_007

Gold Member

That's American politics for ya...

3. uncut_1234

uncut_1234 New Member

Albums:
    Vermin Supreme.

4. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Newt exposes hypocrisy

Just the title of this thread made me explode laughing.

I personally didn't give a shit if Clinton got a blowjob in the White House as long as he was doing a good job. His sexual peccadilloes didn't change the fact that he was still a man whose altruistic, humanistic world view was still what guided him in the policies where those qualities were most needed. Newt's morals, on the other hand, reveal him to be a man whom I would never want imposing his personal influence on this country much less his political "guidance".

5. Bardox

Gold Member

Albums:
    Riddle me this, How do you when a primary in south carolina? Speak about family values and that night suggest an open marriage to your 2nd wife (now ex-wife). It seems to be working for Newt.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice