Newt Raises From the Dead

Discussion in 'Politics' started by midlifebear, Feb 26, 2011.

1. midlifebear

Gold Member

Newt Gingrich, the thrice-married serial adulterer now threatens that Obama could be impeached over his non action on the Defense of Marriage Act. The three times married serial adulterer and prospective 2012 GOP presidential candidate and is making noise suggesting that President Obama could be impeached for his DOMA decision? It's impossible to make this stuff up.

#1 midlifebear, Feb 26, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2011
  2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Newt has it quite wrong. The Obama administration IS continuing to enforce DOMA until the courts or legislature changes it. He IS upholding his constitutional oath by declining to DEFEND a law that he has deemed unconstitutional. Enforcing and defending are 2 quite different things. The dictionary even says so.

In other words, Newt is blowing smoke out of his ass.

#2 Industrialsize, Feb 26, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2011
  3. midlifebear

Gold Member

I'm shocked! Shocked, I say! How could Newt be so clever as to tell the truth and make it sound like a like? Absolutely shocked!

4. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    I pictured some lizarded-like creature crawling out of the muck. Not far wrong I guess.

5. houtx48

Gold Member

What's the big deal every four years Eye of Newt slithers from what ever dank place he has hold up, to make noise about running for president. I believe all he is doing is testing the waters to see if the public has forgotten his past indiscretions. In time people will forget but luckily Newt is on the verge of being to old, 68, to be taken seriously as a candidate and as of this time people have not forgotten.

Draft saved Draft deleted