Newt's second wife's interview

Discussion in 'Politics' started by monel, Jan 19, 2012.

1. monel

Gold Member

An interview with Gingrich's second wife is scheduled to be broadcast tomorrow on ABC, days before the South Carolina primary. One of the revalations is that Newt suggested to her they have an open marriage so that he could maintain a relationship with Calista - his current wife - on the side.

I think most of the voters know that Newt is a bit of a scumbag. As such, will this interview hurt him in SC especially now that he is narrowing the gap with Romney? I'm inclined to think if the revaltions only concern his infidelity, the interview won't hurt him at all. His supporters and potential voters already know he was not faithful in his marriages. I am hard pressed to think what wife #2 might say that could derail his campaign.

2. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

newt is unstable and a hippocrite. when he leading the charge to impeach Clinton he was having an affair. fuck him.

3. monel

Gold Member

Agreed. But that is to my point. None of this is news and yet he is, again, surging in the polls. I expect that the wide public knowledge of his past has insulated him from anything that might come out of this interview or attacks of a similar nature.

4. sargon20

Gold Member

Absolute scum and no surprise he's a leading Republican. I'm not sure what this says about the electorate that votes for him other than they deserve him.

5. ripsrips

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Clinton is still the bigger scum bag, he fucked several women while governer, blow job as Pres. and who knows what else?

6. lurker37160

lurker37160 Member

For serious.

7. 1kmb1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    “She isn’t young enough or pretty enough to be the President’s wife. And besides, she has cancer.”

-Newt Gingrich on his first wife Jacqueline

LA Times

Clinton is also not currently running for president, so who gives a shit.

8. houtx48

Gold Member

Newt spent $70 million dollars of taxpayers money to find out how big Bill's dick was and he want us to think he is a fiscal conservative? If asked Clinton might have told them saved a few buck.

9. tamati

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Did he preach morality and "family values", and call gays hedonistic sickos?

10. monel

Gold Member

There certainly seems to be a consensus that Gingrich is a dirtbag - with which I agree. But does the fact that he is a known dirtbag provide him with some protection against character attacks such as this interview with bis ex-wife?

11. joyboytoy79

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think this interview will hurt him with some of the "Family Values" conservatives he's trying to court. They know he's a dirtbag, but they'll see his ex wife SAY it, which is different from knowing it in the background.

Newt talks a big talk, but the truth is, he's never lived up to any of the expectations he has for other people.

12. Bardox

Gold Member

Albums:
    Most of the candidates seem to me to generally good people, but Newt.... that guy is just mean. Not to mention heartless unlikeany I've seen before.

No matter his policies, I just can't vote for him in good conscience. He embodies what is wrong with the republican party.

13. monel

Gold Member

A poll taken in Tuesday showed Romney leading Gingrich in SC 31 - 26. A poll out yesterday, pre debate, shows Gingrich leading Romney 35 - 31.

14. OhWiseOne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What does this have to do with running the country? Also,
    looking at history I believe there is enough jizz throwing to cover both sides of the aisle. So lets get off the morality thrown.

15. joyboytoy79

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, OWS, I guess it doesn't have anything to do with running the country, which is what many people were trying to tell Mr. Gingrich while he was busy prosecuting Bill Clinton for having an affair while in office. Turns out Mr. Gingrich should have known anyway, without the need of being told, since he was having an affair while in office himself.

And you see, OWS, this is rub. You see, Newt proved, back then, that the only thing he's concerned with is exacting political retribution against his foes. Do we really want a man like that to be running the country? A hypocrite is bad enough. An egotistical two-faced liar is something much worse.

16. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    Did you invent that word just for describing the corpulent Mr. Gingrich?

As long as we are taking low blows at Newt, I recommend this video:

REALLY Bad Lip Reading - Newt Gingrich - YouTube

:yup:

17. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's got a whole lot to do with it.
    The issue is he's saying one thing and doing another just to get votes.

There's no truth behind his speech, which means he cannot be trusted, Irregardless of moral issues with his wives. (But this is the character of the person)

There's too much uncertainty with a character such as this.
    Not to mention he was ousted for political wrong-doing before.
    Too Many Red Flags!

I wish I could have been the host of the GOP debates. I would have fired back at Newt - "Are you just as appauled as your ex wife was when you told her you were leaving after she found out she had cancer?"
    I wouldn't have taken his shit.

#17 Rikter8, Jan 20, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
  18. Redwyvre

Gold Member

Albums:
    Most of us will have to just sit and wait to see how this goes. I think the fact that Santorum won by 34 votes in Iowa is a more important story. This Newt show is splitting the vote.

19. OhWiseOne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, JBY, lets go back to the way it was during the Kennedy days. Everyone knew but said nothing, even Jackie O. Sounds good to me how bout you?
    If you read my post I basically said both sides are scum. They are looking out for themselves. Political retribution, oh my no one does that. :rolleyes: Please world wake the fuck up.

20. Redwyvre

Gold Member

Albums:
    Exactly. Most people are going to vote for a politican and politicans know this for sure.

Draft saved Draft deleted