Nexgencrusher.. sexy boxing exhibitionist on ig

Marcus125

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So tell us how he has modified his dick instead of provoking people in the thread.

We've already established that:
*He isn't photoshopping since there are videos
*He isn't wearing a penis sleeve since his dick is a different size is most pics
*He isn't injecting anything since his dick isn't puffy or lumpy

Back up your claims @Marcus125 @Dswagout
I don't understand how his dick not being lumpy or puffy automatically eliminates the possibility of surgery? There's more than one way to get an enlargement other than silicon. There's also probably thousands of men who have had a penis enlargement and it looked somewhat normal. Obviously I don't have concrete proof his dick is fake but just LOOK at it. Maybe compare it to your own or somebody else's you've seen and realize it does NOT look like he was born with it.

I honestly feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

UK93

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't understand how his dick not being lumpy or puffy automatically eliminates the possibility of surgery? There's more than one way to get an enlargement other than silicon. There's also probably thousands of men who have had a penis enlargement and it looked somewhat normal. Obviously I don't have concrete proof his dick is fake but just LOOK at it. Maybe compare it to your own or somebody else's you've seen and realize it does NOT look like he was born with it.

I honestly feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

The lack of deformities means it's unlikely that he injected anything e.g. silicone. Surgery is a different area altogether.

I think we can say he hasn't had penis surgery because:
*there's no obvious scarring at the base
*surgery increases flaccid length, not erect
*surgery only achieves a ~2cm gain, and his dick is much bigger than that

Dicks come in all different shapes and sizes. You are living in the twilight zone if you think every dick must look similar.

So, there is still no evidence that his dick is fake. Anyone else?

Reactions: Isisah and Onyx081

UK93

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's also probably thousands of men who have had a penis enlargement and it looked somewhat normal.

This claim is 100% false.

Penis surgery is still a controversial area and very few men undergo it. Those who do, often do not achieve desirable results, they end up with erectile dysfunction, a deformed dick and depression.

Sorry for going off topic but these things need to be called out as false!

BakerTIm

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's simply something off about his penis honestly. Maybe he uses the penis pump too much and the skin is so stretched that it stays that way? Idk. Either way it looks odd. And it's even more odd that he actually goes into a public gym with his penis print showing. I can only imagine how uncomfortable hes making everyone. it's not indecent exposure but its indecent to some extent.

Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's simply something off about his penis honestly. Maybe he uses the penis pump too much and the skin is so stretched that it stays that way? Idk. Either way it looks odd. And it's even more odd that he actually goes into a public gym with his penis print showing. I can only imagine how uncomfortable hes making everyone. it's not indecent exposure but its indecent to some extent.
Gurl it’s just a dick print idk why people are so uptight about everything Whenever i see something that makes me uncomfortable I simply look away

UK93

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gurl it’s just a dick print idk why people are so uptight about everything Whenever i see something that makes me uncomfortable I simply look away

Lol right!! There are gays having sex in gyms, jerking off in the locker rooms etc.. and these posters have probably jerked off over those vids. But apparently a bulge is indecent exposure? FFS. He's fully clothed. @BakerTIm needs to find a new hobby :joy:

Reactions: Onyx081

brianthony

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How about we just shut up and leave the thread if we don't like the way his dick looks regardless of whether or not it's fake? I'm so sick and tired of seeing the same hashed out arguments over and over. I just want his nudes and dickprints goddamn.
Amen and thank you.

Reactions: Joeeeeeiii and UK93

BakerTIm

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How about we just shut up and leave the thread if we don't like the way his dick looks regardless of whether or not it's fake? I'm so sick and tired of seeing the same hashed out arguments over and over. I just want his nudes and dickprints goddamn.
No this needs to be discussed. Who cares how tired you are. Imagine how tired we are tenor.gif

Marcus125

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
YOU can leave. I'll continue to talk my shit! TUH

UK93

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: kingup and Onyx081