Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The same exact thing can be said about u

I'm here to post the facts to dispute the lies you twitter kids keep posting.

The best part is none of you have any pictures of yourselves on here, yet you constantly attack the looks of others. Must be nice hiding behind a screen!

Last edited:

Are you sure you are all above 18? Sounds like a bunch of teen queens.

Joeeeeeiii

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lmao why u so mad. U really think that’s his natural dick size? Lmao some of y’all r delusional :joy::joy::joy:
And some of you are idiotic. Something in common? Yeah, it’s unfortunate that small dicks can’t imagine that there are people with alllllll type so of dicks. Your mind is just too small?

Reactions: Emsterik

Sailor Poon

Loved Member
Media
Somebody tell him that he can be a fitness model and an instathot/onlyfans. Fauz need to stop playing and make that coin.

Now I’m not here for the petty arguments and conspiracy theories but I will say it’s always funny how whenever his ex posts something, it always gets deleted and he ends up posting it right after. But hey a nude is a nude. Keep the dick pics coming love.
View attachment EBBEDE6A-03A7-4FAB-9482-64624186A310.MOV

Spaldingjohn

Legendary Member
Media
Borough of Queens (New York, United States)
Somebody tell him that he can be a fitness model and an instathot/onlyfans. Fauz need to stop playing and make that coin.

Now I’m not here for the petty arguments and conspiracy theories but I will say it’s always funny how whenever his ex posts something, it always gets deleted and he ends up posting it right after. But hey a nude is a nude. Keep the dick pics coming love.
Where is the ex posting everything?

Reactions: BakerTIm