Next door neighbor

AustinTX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I need some advise. My next door neighbor (female) is your typical faghag. She has a livein young man who is straight and an extremely nice and good looking guy from Puerto Rico. He knows that I am gay and that most of her friends are gay. Last week I went out on my back patio and I could hear him watering his yard and area. He heard me in my yard and asked a couple of questions about his new plantings. Our backyards are separated by a wooden fence with wide spaces between the fence. He called me to the fence to show me some of his seedlings and as I approached the fence I could see that he was nude. I often work in my backyard naked also but I am carefull to not be an exhibitionist. He seemed not to mind at all that he was showing me all his hot junk and I certainly didn't mind. This went on for about 30 mins and, though clothed, I had a rageing hardon and I'm sure that he could see my situation. Last evening he said that his roomate was going to be out in the late afternoon and he would like for me to come over and help him with his yard. If he is working naked again I don't think I can control myself. I really would like to get his uncut cock in my mouth. Am I a bad neighbor or just a horny slut?

bigsby112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i would just go with the flow. He may be trying to get your attention...since he didn't mind that you had a hard on.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Go with the flow. Go over. Just keep your expectations low. You are not in his head so don`t know what he is thinking. I wiould consider all the possible outcomes and ramifications from them. Is he much younger or older than you? Is he just that comfortable in his skin, and means nothing by it, or is he curious. Can you have a one time fling if it goes there without any weirdness as you are neighbors? What if he gets emotionally wrapped up in you if you are his first gay experience? Are you prepared for that? Can you let him down gently if you don`t want that? Or reverse the senario.

Obviously only you can answer these questions, but if you are prepared for anything from nothing happening (save a case o blue balls) on your part, or an awkward aftermath on one or both parties parts, to a one time thing or ongoing, then go over and enjoy whatever he has to offer, be that his platonic company or a hot sweaty romp. :smile:

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
"Quote" My next door neighbor (female) is your typical faghag. She has a livein young man who is straight and an extremely nice and good looking guy from Puerto Rico. He knows that I am gay and that most of her friends are gay."---- How straight is he? You only knows what she tells you.It took 30 minutes to talk about his plants?lol...Now he invited you over in the afternoon when she's gone to help in the yard??Sounds like a date you bad horny neighbor....

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I am straight. I always tend my gardens in the nude and I do not have any fences to contend with.

I do live in a suburban area so there are close neighbors.

Right.

I would accept the offer and see what happens. This visitor may be desiring an experience beyond his normal life thus far.

Young people do experiment!!!!!

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Either way it sounds hot...!!! I"d leave the underwear at home and go commando. I bet he wants you to get nude with him! And of course your hard dick is gonna be subject sooner or later. Just go with it and tell us all about it!

azladd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You're both grown men, do what you like. But I will bet you 100 bucks your faghag friend probably encouraged some of it, and dont be surprised if somehow she tries to manipulate the situation or even get jealous.

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why do call a woman faghag? that is not a nice thing to say.

is this what gay men think of women?

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why do call a woman faghag? that is not a nice thing to say.

is this what gay men think of women?
I have never been insulted by the use of this phrase. It is generally delivered with affection. Many of my gay friends prefer to use "fruit fly" to describe me. When I was in my early twenties, when lots of other young women were dancing with as many straight men as possible in the hopes of meeting one for dating or sex, I could not be bothered. I went to gay clubs with my queer friends, and had an amazing time. I prefer gay venues.