Next Live Yahoo Chat Date??

awellhungboi: I got to say, that was the best chat yet! Thanks to Rikter for suggesting it--Nony for opening the room--dvldwgnyc45 for the all-expenses paid trip to France, bif_olga45 for breaking my already fragile heart--Sammy for showing me her forehead, and too much else!

I can't remember the last time I laughed so much!

sammygirly: "Too much else??"

~laughs hard~

Dammit - and I was coming to you for HELP Peter.  I did NOT show too much else either! But I do wanna ask bif_olga how her cousin is doing and when her next album comes out....
Next time I'm making friendly with the bots.

Maximillian: Sorry I missed it, but it was quality time night with My dad also known as "drink too much, watch TV that makes no sense and laugh until you pass out" night  :D

I would like to thank the ones who took such good care of sammy last night, it is appreciated very much. she told Me everything that happened and how much fun she had.

Again, thank you all for taking care of the love of My life so well in My absense.

Maximillian

prepstudinsc: [quote author=Maximillian link=board=meetgreet;num=1067289090;start=40#42 date=11/02/03 at 19:35:30]Sorry I missed it, but it was quality time night with My dad also known as "drink too much, watch TV that makes no sense and laugh until you pass out" night  :D

I would like to thank the ones who took such good care of sammy last night, it is appreciated very much. she told Me everything that happened and how much fun she had.

Again, thank you all for taking care of the love of My life so well in My absense.

Maximillian[/quote]

Maximillian,
I'm glad you had a good time with your father.

You are very lucky to have Sammy as part of your life. We love having her as part of LPSG and we are glad that you are part of the group, too. You'll have to participate in the next chat session.

7x6andchg: Otherwise this time I think we'll need to designate someone the "text moderator"...LOL

So many bots, so little time....

da_blissmachine: after recent posts we could just as easily be put under "politics" "religion" or "family"

awellhungboi: Ah, Sammy, I meant 'too much else' as in 'Too much more fun stuff to keep listing and confusing people who weren't there.' :)

7x6andchg: Which is why more people need to SHOW UP...LOL

Nice to put a face to the name, Geo, btw....