Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:confused: Ok so I have been on this site for a few months and I wanted to know how to take all these new found friendships to the next level? Do I go through my list of friends and send them all a message? That seems like it would take too long. Do I send post notes on their page that say will you be my Best Friend Forever and then have them circle YES, NO or MAYBE? {That was clearly a joke..........unless you think it will work :smile: } What can I do to make some lasting friendships?

TaigaStar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have a marginally similar post and I was told to keep an eye open for one of the local Meet & Greets. I'm strongly planning on coming to the NYC one

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm going to come at it from a different angle...

I found an extremely close life long friend here, and he lives nowhere near me. With no names mentioned, I can say that he lives in South Carolina and of course, I live in California. We usually talk a few times a week by phone, and text daily several times. We are there for each other when each of us are going through the good and the bad times. He is well aware that I consider him as close as a brother.

I have many, many other people that I have met here that I consider great friends. We may not communicate on a daily basis, but we call , text, or email each other frequently. A lot of them I see on cam on the chat board here often.

And then, I have also found a very, very special person, who has become one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I have totally and completely fallen in love. Unfortunately, he also is long distance :frown1:, but for now, we have developed ways of making it together.

I can't really tell you how I did it? I guess you would have to ask them. However, I can tell you that one of things that I feel is that everyone I meet, whether it be here or anywhere is a potential friend. If they don't take that opportunity, then that is their loss.

Just because this is a big cock internet site, doesn't mean that there aren't some very special and genuine people here. You just have to give them a chance and the good ones will find you :biggrin1:

Last edited:

luvmycock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So wonderfully put! :smile:

I'm going to come at it from a different angle...

I found an extremely close life long friend here, and he lives nowhere near me. With no names mentioned, I can say that he lives in South Carolina and of course, I live in California. We usually talk a few times a week by phone, and text daily several times. We are there for each other when each of us are going through the good and the bad times. He is well aware that I consider him as close as a brother.

I have many, many other people that I have met here that I consider great friends. We may not communicate on a daily basis, but we call , text, or email each other frequently. A lot of them I see on cam on the chat board here often.

And then, I have also found a very, very special person, who has become one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I have totally and completely fallen in love. Unfortunately, he also is long distance :frown1:, but for now, we have developed ways of making it together.

I can't really tell you how I did it? I guess you would have to ask them. However, I can tell you that one of things that I feel is that everyone I meet, whether it be here or anywhere is a potential friend. If they don't take that opportunity, then that is their loss.

Just because this is a big cock internet site, doesn't mean that there aren't some very special and genuine people here. You just have to give them a chance and the good ones will find you :biggrin1:

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, sir, CG is right. If you see new acquaintances as potential friends, that is 90% of getting it right! I see in the short time you have been here you have made quite a large number of friends.

Just goes to show you are on the right track. Since you are in CA, TX, and NY, the opportunities to get together can be endless - or at least as your schedule permits.

Do what feels right and have fun with your new friends. I have been genuinely blessed by the friendships I have made here, and the positive impact it has had on my life far outweighs any disappointments I have had along the way.

Follow up and let us know what you decide to do, as well as how things work out.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Weave them a friendship bracelet, silly.

Seriously, lasting friendship doesn't grow out of being on a list of friends for a period of time and then upgrading that list. It develops through meaningful communication through which you get to know and respect one another more and more. When this happens it's just understood and doesn't need to be formalized.