Nexus Excel

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I might have been a bit hasty. I ordered the Nexus Excel prostrate massager. Should be getting it tomorrow. Any one out there tried it with success. I am new at anal play (Small 3" Vibrating But Plug is all I've tried) and think I might have aimed a bit too big. My thoughts behind it was if I got something smaller and wanted to go bigger I might as well get the bigger one and teach my self on it.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Cheers

D

Media
Any One??????????????? Can't be such a boring topic!!

I don't think so. Alot of men str8 and guy use these now. Some men with prostate issues use these to stimulate blood flow as it is weaker there than any other place in the body.

Other men use it as a masturbation tool, it's the release they enjoy.
I don't see this a being boring per se'.

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank for the reply!! Much appreciated. Just a little worried it might be too big! Any way I guess I will have to learn to take it.

Cheers

D

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just some feedback for you guys. As I suspected i bit off more than I can chew (Virgin ass:biggrin1:) The thing is huge!! Well for me that is! I'm not knocking the product, but as I they do say the Excel is for people familiar with anal play "experienced" Just how experienced they do not say.

Any Ideas on how to prep my nether region. I have a small But Plug about 3". and Some beads. Will this help:redface:? And should I "practice" every night to keep it stretched:confused:?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!!

Cheers

D

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just go really slow and use lots of lube. You don't need to use it every day to "keep stretched". Most of the resistance is probably because your butt is not used to working in reverse. It will get used to it, you just have to be patient. I got the Aneros Progasm and thought that might be too much, but after a few weeks my body got used to it. Enjoy.

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just go really slow and use lots of lube. You don't need to use it every day to "keep stretched". Most of the resistance is probably because your butt is not used to working in reverse. It will get used to it, you just have to be patient. I got the Aneros Progasm and thought that might be too much, but after a few weeks my body got used to it. Enjoy.

Just ordered the Aneros SGX. they say it is good for beginners. A bit smaller. Maybe as I get used to it I will be able to move to the Excel. I WILL CONCOR THIS IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO:biggrin1:!!!

Thanks for the advice.

D

Last edited:

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK! So here's an update. I got home about an hour earlier than my wife. I got undressed lubed up and started slowly edging this device up my ass. As I said before I am very tight and not experienced in this sort of thing at all.

I lay on my side and relaxed. It must of taken me about 20 min to wedge this device in there, I must admit there was a lot of discomfort.

When it finally was all the way in it was very comfortable. I remember thinking to myself that I could actually go out into public with this wedged in my ass:biggrin1:. I don't know how I would be able to sit, but I guess that is another mission I must endeavour to complete. I lay on my back on my bed and gently contracted my ass muscles. I must admit it felt very nice. I need a lot more practice and time to reach the so-called Big "O". But I am patient and will persevere.

My time was running out as my wife was about to arrive home. So I decided to remove it. This was very uncomfortable and I am still experiencing quite a lot of discomfort.

Some advice to anyone that is thinking of purchasing this product.

The producer for some or other reason is not well finished, besides the fact that it has a matt finish (stupid in my opinion) It also has a for the lack of a better word "casting rim" You know when they mold it and it has a ridge. To the touch it doesn't seem like a big deal, because it is hardly noticeable, but believe me your ass feels every bump and groove.
I suggest covering it with a condom and obviously using a lot of lube.

As I said in my previous post I have purchased an Anaros SGX and it should be arriving tommorow, this device I hope is a lot smaller and will condition my ass to take the Nexus more easily.

I hope this helps anyone wanting to experiment with these products.

I am hoping to start a thread “Nexus vs Aneros” as I have googled this and found nothing really helpful on the net.

Cheers

D

Last edited:

mdlindqu

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Nice! What would your wife have said if she would have walked in on you with it up your butt? Did you rub one out once you had it up your butt?

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The producer for some or other reason is not well finished, besides the fact that it has a matt finish (stupid in my opinion) It also has a for the lack of a better word "casting rim"

That's terrible. I'm glad I didn't choose one of those... Good luck with your newer toy.

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nice! What would your wife have said if she would have walked in on you with it up your butt? Did you rub one out once you had it up your butt?

I dont think she would have minded as she knows I'm a little bit of a freakazoid:biggrin1:. I wanted to rub one out but ran out of time. Also had a bit of stage fright, as this was all new to my but.

On a nother note I just checked the specs ont it (dont know what I was fucking thinking:biggrin1:)
Size - Insertable height 4 inches (10cm) Size - Shaft diameter 1.75 inches (4 cm) Thickest point Circumference 4.5 inches (11.5 cm) Thickest point Colours Black, White, Red, Purple, Orange
I cant beleive I managed to get it in LOL!!!

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have an Aneros, but not sure of the exact version. Have worn this to a shop a few times... feels amazing when walking around with it in.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been using my "aneros" up my anis all afternoon, about 3 hours now. Talk about a mind blowing experience! I could take this for hours! I started out on my back just relaxing and contracting my anis very slowly. After a while, the thing seems to just take over. I have never felt anything like this. It moves without me even having to think about it anymore. In the past 3 hours I've had at least 6 orgasms. Not ejaculations, but orgasms inside. Call it anal orgasm or prostate orgasms it make no diffrence, they just take over. My whole body is just at the control of it...

Just to ejaculate is nothing compared to this. My semen has continually poured out of me for at least 2 and a half hours... The feeling of pure orgasmic pleasure and slowly emptying my prostate is powerful! The orgasms just seem to take over my whole body.

Hello, Id like to respond to some of the questions about the Nexus Excel. First of all I purchased the first version of the device in Europe from Seb Cox the origional designer of the PANTRA aka Nexus Excel. From what I understand he sold the design to NEXUS. Probably the use of this device should be utilized by the more experienced of anal players...not beginners by any means. Overall this device is built for a mans ass, and its not for women. The Excel is designed for stimulating the prostate to an incredible edge and release along with masturbating penis. Its not to be forced into the anus AT ALL. the texture is for keeping the device in place during play and to keep lube where its needed...otherwise the anus (during play) would spit it out at the wrong time. Overall.....this is an incredible must have for any man...I have enlightened at least 16 of my buddies to purchase. Male Orgasms are amazing anyway, just so many ways of having them....But having a Nexus Excel wedged in me at just the right time makes me glad to be a MAN! I welcome any comments and questions...Thanks