NFL Coaches

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mike singletary...head coach...SFO 49'ers.

i use to see him in the locker room back in the 80's when he was with the Chicago Bears....i was living with a line backer with the Bears at that time.

i must say...mike's breeder...is one long wide fuckin breeder...nice and fat...swings when he walked from the shower to his locker...also, Jim Mc Mahon is packin some major meat...fuck...all that dark red hair...just looking at his breeder...one gets the idea the breeder is screaming..SUCK ME SUCK ME...NOW

nychris

Experimental Member
Media
McMahon? Really? That's surprising. Irish guys don't really tend towards hung.

I think John Grudin is super hot, but can't get a read on his package.

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i don't care who, i just care where and when. there are a lot of really good looking, well built men in all parts of the league (refs, coaches, players, staff, etc.)........ get hard just thinking about it...

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tennessee.............for one
Jeff Fisher doesn't seem too well enabled to me-but then again, I haven't adjusted with the Titans (formerly Oilers, formerly Houston Oilers). jeff fisher

McMahon? Really? That's surprising. Irish guys don't really tend towards hung.

I think John Grudin is super hot, but can't get a read on his package.
A)McMahon may be Irish and he may be well endowed, read on this board about the many Irishmen who are gifted and stop spreading myths. As for Grudin, learn that his name is JON, not John, this may help you find more Internet images of him. Tampa Bay has had a mixed record with him, he doesn't do much for me though.

i don't care who, i just care where and when. there are a lot of really good looking, well built men in all parts of the league (refs, coaches, players, staff, etc.)........ get hard just thinking about it...
Well said.

My personal favorite at this time would be Mike Holmgren HC of the Seahawks. Holmgren

Then there are moments which make me wonder why I didn't know football was so gay. bellichhik/parcells
and there is Vikings coach Brad Childress-from photos, we can tell that he likes to keep his hand deep in his pocket, so he must have a nice poker stick down in there. Brad Childress Childress/sideways

tnecvolfan2001

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, i think he's in the NFL now, not as a head coach, but young mike shula used to wear those practice shorts to alabama football practice and his big floppy one used to stick out of those. yummmmmm!

bjacobs694u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Happen to know first hand that Fisher is 4" soft, cut, and near 8" when hard. I'm at LP field regularly and have been in the exec area when he has been ib and out of the shower.

Reactions: Ag.raiders10

bjacobs694u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Either he was pleasuring himself, or just enjoying the shower, but he was told he had a vip phone call. I just happened to be about 6 feet away doing a repair when the shower door opened and he darted out to grab a towel on his way to the phone.

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Either he was pleasuring himself, or just enjoying the shower, but he was told he had a vip phone call. I just happened to be about 6 feet away doing a repair when the shower door opened and he darted out to grab a towel on his way to the phone.

did he help you pick your jaw up off the floor?