Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just saw the news, the two hottest college football players have both been drafted by the Denver Broncos. Tim Tebow throwing to Eric Decker, now thats some hot action. Won't miss a game when this happens. Those two combined with head coach Josh McDaniels, hotties everywhere you turn. Any properties for sale in Denver? I'm moving!!:yumyum:

cooley69

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yeah, how could I forget Brady? This team is loaded with eye candy. I'm a Redskin fan but we have nothing to compare to the looks on the Broncos. I wonder if the owner/gm realize the stockpile of hotties in their stable? I'm hoping someone posts some hot pics/video from training camp. This is gonna get good ;p

qazplm#1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1272159123-lg.jpg

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
will little Timmy have his mommy do all the talking for him. he has not started his football career and I am sick of him. he has good body and a butt ugly face.

sumdude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He's a fucking hot english model - with a massive cock. He was in an ad for me a couple of years ago and all the girls at the wardrobe call were drooling when they were choosing pants for him - he aint shy he was naked in one for a friend of mine in a coca-cola light ad before that.
:-D

qazplm#1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's a fucking hot english model - with a massive cock. He was in an ad for me a couple of years ago and all the girls at the wardrobe call were drooling when they were choosing pants for him - he aint shy he was naked in one for a friend of mine in a coca-cola light ad before that.
:-D

WHAT!?!?!?!

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Dudes!

I just read that TIM TEBOW will play 'TIGHT END' for the Broncos. I wonder if he will wear his signature BLACK BIKE STRAP??:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: That would be the perfect compliment to his 'position'!!!

Stay tuned for more information!!!

RICKY_27

outdoorsguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Tebow needs to get his shit rocked. He is cocky and not good looking. Decker on the other hand, he is a fine piece of ass.