nfl football is back! post pics here!

have2begood

Sexy Member
Media
watched the cowboy and giants game and plenty of bulges, #42 and #43 (sensabaugh)cowboys kept grabbin his bulge late n the game and #30 (tryon)giants had a very noticeable bulge and kept tuggin at it..i'm so glad football is back!:smile:

ank5868

Just Browsing
Media
IS anyone watching Aaron Hernandez on the New England team....he seems to sport a flopping monster on the left side.....long and thick.....pics anyone

MMT22

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
IS anyone watching Aaron Hernandez on the New England team....he seems to sport a flopping monster on the left side.....long and thick.....pics anyone

No pics, seems he had it cinched up in compression shorts while he and his team mates beat the piss out of the Titans. Definitely saw waistband when he rolled through a play.:rolleyes:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
22 yo Vikings placekicker and key to the Viking's victory over Jacksonville yesterday, Blair Walsh (check out the big balls and obvious VPL), a sixth round draft pick from Georgia .....

Attachments

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think they are catching on :-( not as many VPL :-(
also I hear they do a google search on themselves to make sure guys aren't checking out their package .
I've noticed they've also gotten to putting towels in front of their packages :mad:
I know the QB do , but now I'm seeing others do it :mad:
:-( so we have to figure a way around this :) , like not posting names ? maybe another clever way? I'm sure we have figured it out already right guys ?
We spoke about this a while back and came up with a way, check the older thread

Last edited:

have2begood

Sexy Member
Media
they might google themselves to find out what people are saying about them but thats why most come out sporting a bulge and wait for the camera to be on them and start to grab it but believe me this is the last thing they are worrying about according to my nfl friend! they love any attention they can get! i cant wait to see when these pants get wet...omg

All meat gazing aside I am just happy football season has started again. If you like Little favre is still on the internet.

D

deleted278588

49ers and Lions right now on NBC. Buldges everywhere