NFL player Ovie Mughelli-DL lifestyle

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard Lamar Odoms was gay too. Well he did marry that nasty looking Kardashian thing. So apparenlty he is into beastality as well.

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LOL, he's not the only one either.

The story was just wrong on so many levels. I hate to see a person get used like the guy he tried to pay off. Coming out is a personal choice and is subjective to each person's situation, so I don't support public outings, but when you compromise the emotions of many by not being honest with yourself, your intent becomes selfish and malicious.

He obviously needs some closure.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah man that's true. But when you are a celeb, you got stop being John Myer-ish ( he sleeps with fans and then afterwards they aren't his friends anymore), yet this is something from his past that came back and now it's hell for him.

LOL, he's not the only one either.

The story was just wrong on so many levels. I hate to see a person get used like the guy he tried to pay off. Coming out is a personal choice and is subjective to each person's situation, so I don't support public outings, but when you compromise the emotions of many by not being honest with yourself, your intent becomes selfish and malicious.

He obviously needs some closure.