100% Gay, 0% Straight

Attachments

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Some more.....

The MediaTakeOut/Guys With iPhones pics - not naked despite the picture names.
I am curious why in the picture pauze4 the tattoo on one side disappears.

Aninny.....he's known for being a football player, Minnesota Vikings first and now the Atlanta Falcons unless he's been recently traded.....

He's the defensive end (DE)

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am curious why in the picture pauze4 the tattoo on one side disappears.

They might be 'progress' photos of his bodywork taken at different times - 'pauze2' and 'pauze3' have the same tat/no tat issue. And in 'nekkid3' and 'nekkid4' both pecs are tattooed, not just one.

Whatever the reason, the man is fucking sexy as hell!

powerplaya

Experimental Member
Media
Of course, if it's NOT the Ray Edwards you're referring to, I've just wasted my time, LOL.....

There's only one Ray Edwards who poses in his underroos.lol...Im sure this is whom they were referencing...Besides football he's also a amateur or semipro or whatever you would call it boxer...Met him and then girlfriend in Vegas. He was a nice guy I guess...A bit prettyboyish. He had better skin than she did.lol

powerplaya

Experimental Member
Media
Oh and as far as estimates on his dick size...Its prob one of those dicks that are big but some would say it's avg because of the size of his thighs and the rest of his body. He was taller than me making him at least 6'5...And all his features including his head are huge. Say like if he had pics of himself masturbating...In those big meat hooks of his,,,Size queens may call it small...But on a guy of avg height say maybe 5'10 they'd say the same dick was huge...Of course I'm just guessing...His ass looked nice in his slacks...I can attest to that :)

Reactions: lasciviousT23