Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

LOL, my point proven! Yeah, the blonde looked nice on him, but I prefer when he has the spiky, natural color look. I actually got to meet him in New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl the year they played UGA, my cousin was friends with a couple of the guys on Hawaii's team so we hung out with them.

As for Mark Sanchez...I don't find him attractive in the slightest :28:

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's up with Brady Quinn? Is he a closeted (or otherwise) gay player in the NFL? I'm asking the gay guys here because my Gaydar is really-really bad.

I was born in northeast Ohio and am still a Cleveland Browns fan from the days of Sam Rutigliano's Cardiac Kids led by Brian Sipe. In my 39 years I've never seen such virulent anti-gay posting about any quarterback, ever. In the message section of the Cleveland Plain Dealer to sports blogs, Brady Quinn gets hit in the face by an avalanche of some pretty nasty rumors. He's apparently got his house up for sale because that huge contract he signed was back-loaded with incentive clauses; as such he stands to lose $11 million this year alone because he didn't take enough snaps. Strangely the poor guy is just ripped like a WWE wrestler but for some reason his passing arm is weak and compared to a wet noodle. The other quarterback, Derek Anderson, is about three inches taller than Brady Quinn and has a cannon for an arm (but can't hit Lake Erie when standing on the shoreline.)

Oh, and suddenly Brady Quinn has a girlfriend- she's a tiny little gymnast you could put in your hip pocket. It's almost as if someone from the Browns management or his agent got to him and said "Brady, people are talking. Get a girlfriend, fast!" What gives? :confused:

B_gaytrix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What's up with Brady Quinn? Is he a closeted (or otherwise) gay player in the NFL? I'm asking the gay guys here because my Gaydar is really-really bad.

I was born in northeast Ohio and am still a Cleveland Browns fan from the days of Sam Rutigliano's Cardiac Kids led by Brian Sipe. In my 39 years I've never seen such virulent anti-gay posting about any quarterback, ever. In the message section of the Cleveland Plain Dealer to sports blogs, Brady Quinn gets hit in the face by an avalanche of some pretty nasty rumors. He's apparently got his house up for sale because that huge contract he signed was back-loaded with incentive clauses; as such he stands to lose $11 million this year alone because he didn't take enough snaps. Strangely the poor guy is just ripped like a WWE wrestler but for some reason his passing arm is weak and compared to a wet noodle. The other quarterback, Derek Anderson, is about three inches taller than Brady Quinn and has a cannon for an arm (but can't hit Lake Erie when standing on the shoreline.)

Oh, and suddenly Brady Quinn has a girlfriend- she's a tiny little gymnast you could put in your hip pocket. It's almost as if someone from the Browns management or his agent got to him and said "Brady, people are talking. Get a girlfriend, fast!" What gives? :confused:

I don't think he's gay. I have, however, had several fantasies about him being my husband though.