• Other (say your pick)

Votes: 34 11.0%

• Total voters

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Big A: I've just been watching the Broncos/Chargers game and I agree... Philip Rivers is hot!

YEAH. I was hoping he might win over some people tonight. As a fan, it's so comforting to throw the fate of your team into his arms... LOL. And he bounced back from that first half like a champ! I have a man crush, I think it's called.

QBs still not mentioned: Alex Smith, 49ers (went to my high school. that earns extra points), and Chris Simms, Buccaneers (you were talking about Texas boys).

Attachments

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
YEAH. I was hoping he might win over some people tonight. As a fan, it's so comforting to throw the fate of your team into his arms... LOL. And he bounced back from that first half like a champ! I have a man crush, I think it's called.
Yes, that's what it's called.:biggrin:

I love Jake Plummer but hate the Broncos - Mike Shanahan in particular - so, I'm quite alright with the outcome of tonight's game!

VTAce

Expert Member
Media
Rivers is quite good looking. He reminds me of someone, probably a celebrity, but I can't think of who.... All I can come up with is Doug Savant, but I don't think that's it.

I've never understood the appeal of Jake Plummer, tho....

Marco26

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Okay my new fav is Joey Harrington. He also showed quite a Nice Package at yesterday game vs. Detroit. wish I had screen caps....

pilot4466

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I was proud to throw his name in the running for hottest QB a week ago. He was on tv after the awesome game he had on Thanksgiving, and really seems like a good guy. ....with a fuckable dimple smile...:rolleyes:

B_thanatos_antinous

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not a fan of football or sports for that matter, but a few weeks ago I was switching channels and saw a quarterback playing that had the most amazing ass, the roundest I'd ever seen. I had to watch the remaining part of the game just to catch his ass. I wish I remembered his name or the team, but the team wore gold pants. I wish I'd recorded it.

Does anyone have any clues as to who he is? He was white, seemed to have light brown hair.

Marco26

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
#7 QB for the Pittsburgh Steelers is Ben Roethisberger. He has brown hair and the team wears Gold pants. It's a possibility. M

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No mention of Marc Bulger on this thread??? Ok, maybe he's not hot but he has a hot NAME. lol

Was reminded of Brady's hotness today as hes at a press conference describing how he deeked Brian Urlacher. If i didn't have such a Philip Rivers crush, he would be an easy choice for me.

And Brett Favre in one hour so it's appropriate to bump this