NFL wardrobe malfunction

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
GOT THAT RIGHT! Jockstraps should be the ONLY undergear allowed in sports!

I could not agree more with you!...and if I could, I would make it that the strap lines were visible through all the fabrics..from football and baseball and soccer and wrestling and biking and aussie footie and...well...you get the point! and for basketball..lets go back to shorts that WERE shorts and jocks instead of those compression shorts.

Todd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I could not agree more with you!...and if I could, I would make it that the strap lines were visible through all the fabrics..from football and baseball and soccer and wrestling and biking and aussie footie and...well...you get the point! and for basketball..lets go back to shorts that WERE shorts and jocks instead of those compression shorts.
I don't usually see the jockstrap lines on baseball players. I do see them on wrestlers an bikers. I think your right about making it mandatory for strap lines to be visible though.. That would be great! Love seeing the straps framing a big muscle bubble butt.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media

You and I are on the same page, man. Make football pants see thru , like the UT pants. ( See strappedjocks.blogspot.com)
AND... yes! let's make shorts so they're actually short, not big baggy "shorts' that go below your fuckin' knees!

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I don't usually see the jockstrap lines on baseball players. I do see them on wrestlers an bikers. I think your right about making it mandatory for strap lines to be visible though.. That would be great! Love seeing the straps framing a big muscle bubble butt.

As quoted above, go to strappedjocks.blogspot.com to see jockstrap lines, bro.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ha! That's why I love team uniforms that are light yellow or white. I get way turned on when I see the strap lines or briefs lines under semi-sheer athletic clothes. Before compression shorts became popular, I'd often spot the outline of white briefs under a baseball player's white baseball pants. Sometimes when they were up to bat, you could even see the seams of the briefs fly through the front of their pants. I've noticed that some of the referees give a good show with those bright white stretch polyester pants. No wonder there are so many sports fans. Many of us are checking out the hot guys.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did anyone else see the end of the Eagles/Bears game last night? with about a minute or so remaining, there was a play where the Bears were tryining to get a first down and Devin Hester #23 had the ball and when the Eagles stopped him, his pants where pulled down almost completely showing his bare muscled ass and clearly showing his Bike jockstrap band.
does anyone have screen caps of it? the man is solid muscle it looks.
lol....I remember seeing that!