NHL Players

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hockey players ARE the hottest! something about the leg muscles, the hockey socks, the mix of accents, and the hairy masculinity of them. I wish the dustin brown link worked!

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
that is a pretty big cock to haul right out of a jock after 2 hours of hard skating on a cold surface. very very impressive. it actually looks almost like its starting to get hard instead of being a total softee

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw Lindros in the lockerroom..errr..dressing room in hockeytalk...once in his Flyers days. what a fantastic body. and perfectly average elsewhere. but that is NOT a bad thing!

bigbuckeye10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^In person, he looks like one of those guys who could be secretly packin'. But, I've only seen him on the ice, sorry! :(

No that anyone remember him, but there were always a lot of rumors about Steve Duchesne being hung like "louisville slugger". He was mentioned in some article about a secret groupie web site that had detailed info about athletes, their number, size, likes, etc. and he was supposed to be a big one.

Tripod403

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has anyone seen any nhler players naked? Huge hockey fan here, and always been curious what some of these guys might look like naked, and/or which ones might be interested in other men. Any good sites that anyone know of that is about this subject? Can contact me directly if its a preference, and discretion needed.

B_hungniceguy

Experimental Member
Media
I know I'm dating myself with this, but I always thought Bobby Hull (great player) was pretty damn hot- great build, great hairy chest. Any pics of The Golden Jet?