Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has anyone seen any nhler players naked? Huge hockey fan here, and always been curious what some of these guys might look like naked, and/or which ones might be interested in other men. Any good sites that anyone know of that is about this subject? Can contact me directly if its a preference, and discretion needed.
Any pro hockey players using this site then? I'd like to hear from some. I'm a "huge" hockey fan from Canada. :p (Discretion assured.).

Reactions: Jayce trent

D_Beau_Dega

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Notice in the video how the camera man moves his gaze and the camera at the same time to the cock in the background then rapidly re-adjusts back to the interview. All at a very subconscious level we all do it.

This posting is further evidence of the subconscious level of men checking out other mens crotches.
http://www.boingboing.net/2007/03/14/men-stare-at-crotche.html

Reactions: IRINNN

Tripod403

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Now that the hockey season is over, and maybe some of the guys have more free time on their hands, any pro hockey guy surfing this site? If you are bi, or gay and playing pro hockey, or have connections with someone who is, email me!

hockeyjock90210

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Damn, with all the hockey curious dudes on here, should start a site of NHL shower shots. Action a plenty but it stays in the locker rooms. Great web site. Gotta be some retired players on here.

Boxcar22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
hey hockeyjock90210- former minor leaguer here- miss my junior team-mates more!- sure you probably played juniors- best time of my life!

D_Beau_Dega

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn, with all the hockey curious dudes on here, should start a site of NHL shower shots. Action a plenty but it stays in the locker rooms. Great web site. Gotta be some retired players on here.

Hey that is an awesome idea. Shower shot, video clips.
Maybe the site could sponsor a contest lottery or raffle, winner gets to soap it up with a few of the more willing NHL players in the shower, no limits on the fun that could be had.:biggrin1:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I'm not much for hockey, so I don't know very many guys that are hot, but I did used to like Eric Lindros and Steve Yzerman. A current (I think) player that I like is Jeff Taffe.

Tripod403

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some hockey websites are making a big story about Jay McKee going to teammate Dan Hinote's 50's-themed wedding in Colorado dressed up in drag as Marilynn Munro.Anyone find pics of this anywhere? Makes a person wonder .. is he bi?

okidave2000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Daniel Briere is a hot guy. He was my favorite player on the Springfield Falcons 1996, 1997. He was a very personable guy and interacted with the fans nicely. Never thought I'd be lucky enough to find pics (...good pics) of him online, but if anyone has any, let me know.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I heard that there was an impressive video of John LeClair out there somewhere. It had something to do with him getting out of a pool in some wet gym shorts from his college days, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination. Anyone got info?