NHL star calls ex-girl 'sloppy seconds'

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How many hockey players has she fucked?

It is kinda odd when someone continually dates the same profession. I mean, if she was in that profession herself it would make sense. But she's an actress. It just makes u wonder if she's really attracted to the actual guys themselves - or their sport.

It was the kind of bitter comment that most people would make about an ex they are on bad terms with. Its not worth a huge punishment at all.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
So, our favorite NHL metrosexual got a 6-game suspension. I think that this is a bit harsh. Players have gotten less for headshots and stick infractions. The most he deserves is a slap in the face from his ex-girlfriend and a public apology.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, our favorite NHL metrosexual got a 6-game suspension. I think that this is a bit harsh. Players have gotten less for headshots and stick infractions. The most he deserves is a slap in the face from his ex-girlfriend and a public apology.

On the flip side, this is an image issue for the NHL. If they don't take action, it could offend many NHL fans and sponsors, etc. You can be fairly certain that players throughout the league will think twice about airing personal dirty laundry via a national spotlight before a hockey game. If you were watching this pregame interview with your son, it would be a difficult remark to explain.

That was a pretty revolting reference to Ms. Cuthbert, and judging from the antics of Mr. Avery, I'm sure she had good reason to ditch this knucklehead.

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
from what i understand, the league took more issue with the fact that he waited until all the reporters were around him, all the cameras & microphones were live, and then made his comment.

i think if he had made some comment to one single reporter and it showed up in Sports Illustrated or on Yahoo!Sports or whatever, it wouldntve been as big a deal...or at least it wouldntve warranted such a suspension...maybe the team wouldve disciplined him, given him a fine for "unprofessional conduct" or some crap.

it does seem like he's just a whiny bitch, trying to embarrass his ex in a public forum.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
You can be fairly certain that players throughout the league will think twice about airing personal dirty laundry via a national spotlight before a hockey game. If you were watching this pregame interview with your son, it would be a difficult remark to explain.
I find myself agreeing with this site's neocons a lot lately. What does this mean? I was such a good libtard too.

Is this the end of zombie rec3000?