NHockeyStud

NHockeyStud

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a city boy :cool: with an Italian twist:wink: and a ghetto soul. I was born in Tuscany, bred in the burbs of Chicago, educated in tinseltown California, love italian mobster :eek: movies and independent shorts, foreign films:rolleyes: , hockey, basketball, volleyball (both indoor and beach) and fascinating people with a drive and ambition to further in their lives. :smile:

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm a city boy :cool: with an Italian twist:wink: and a ghetto soul. I was born in Tuscany, bred in the burbs of Chicago, educated in tinseltown California, love italian mobster :eek: movies and independent shorts, foreign films:rolleyes: , hockey, basketball, volleyball (both indoor and beach) and fascinating people with a drive and ambition to further in their lives. :smile:

Well, I'm definitely no city boy, but have a little Italian blood, and my soul is still stuck on the farm.

Welcome aboard.

Media
You've got a lot to offer! Welcome to LPSG! Sam