Niall Horan

Jesus.This site makes me gag. Everyone has to have that perfect body or else they're considered 'fat' now? If you don't have abs your fat... Alright. Okay.

Amen. Niall was always "thicker" to begin with. He's not fat by any means, but he's not a bag of bones like Zayn or Liam.

Reactions: Tposesprostate

Kanye Okaye

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Amen. Niall was always "thicker" to begin with. He's not fat by any means, but he's not a bag of bones like Zayn or Liam.
Lol it's just about as funny when you have to come after another person just to defend your fave. But sure, suppose that's the new extent of fandom?

D

deleted1000652

UGH the lack of an edit button kills me.

At least he is out exercising and drinking water instead of body shaming people sitting in a chair using a computer.

My only gripe about him is I don't like the way his hair is combed in one of the photos :p

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fat?! I've seen this sort of derangement a number of times among Gay men. Where does this come from? I mean... among feminists you now have a movement to essentially push overweight as normal. And here we're looking at the opposite of that. What is the normal midpoint weight in this respect? Anorexic emaciation?

By medical standards, I would bet that Niall is pretty close to the midpoint of the healthy range.

NZWellyGayMale

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fat?! I've seen this sort of derangement a number of times among Gay men. Where does this come from? I mean... among feminists you now have a movement to essentially push overweight as normal. And here we're looking at the opposite of that. What is the normal midpoint weight in this respect? Anorexic emaciation?

By medical standards, I would bet that Niall is pretty close to the midpoint of the healthy range.
I certainly am gay but do NOT see him as fat by a long chalk at all...

Honestly, he probably had a night of drinking for a good time the night prior and was walking the next day to burn off calories -_-

D

deleted1040273

Apparently a few years someone hacked his computer said they had a wanking vid and used this pic as proof but others say this is just from a q&a he did on twitcam with fans?

Anyone know about this?
Well that would be amazing!