Nice asian big cock

Discussion in 'Gay Adult Websites' started by hud01, Dec 5, 2011.

1. hud01

Gold Member

2. D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Albums:
    Damn, he's large. I guess I'll never underestimate an Asian again, you'll never know, huh?

3. twm5043

twm5043 New Member

he looks emaciated! I didn't find this attractive at all.

4. TaigaStar

Gold Member

Albums:
    He used to have an X-Tube profile. He's pretty hot.

5. bobbiedevitt2

bobbiedevitt2 New Member

Albums:
    That's the littlest pencil typical Asian dick on a guy who is so utterly small that it makes THAT look big...

6. RGHRGH

RGHRGH Member

@ Bobbiedevitt2
    Okay, so if his "pencil dick" is sizeable enough for it to be considered big for a small guy, what exactly is the problem?

Not like I haven't heard this before. In fact, to my ears, it's almost a cliche by now.

It always makes me wonder if the mainstream/general*** asian turn-off that many to most Americans have is really based on the small dick notion or if it's rooted in something else...

***side note - It's not a "personal preference" like some asian-uninterested people would like to say it is.

#6 RGHRGH, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
    captainjames likes this.
  7. twm5043

twm5043 New Member

I actually find Asians more attractive than any other race (I believe it be from growing up with mostly Asian friends.) He honestly looks like skin and bones to me. He truly does, by the very meaning of the word, look emaciated!

8. RGHRGH

RGHRGH Member

Oh, twm, I find such tactics for a follow-up response to be all too familiar. (What exactly inclined you to talk about his attractiveness in a thread about asian dick-size? Let me guess at your response: innocent side comment that had nothing to do with his dick, right? :wink:)

(And, if I asked you to compare this guy to an emaciated caucasian guy with a big dick, you would probably say that you would have said the same thing about that guy, right? (Then again, surely, would you have if this video of the asian guy and the post that I made in response to yours never came up?))

(I can probably go on and on, but you'll probably find some clever tactical way to short-circuit my saying any of this, right?)

#8 RGHRGH, Dec 7, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
  9. twm5043

twm5043 New Member

No, I won't engage in a fruitless attempt to "discuss" something with someone who generalizes such responses to "many to most Americans." You have already decided to undermine any response I could give given you've already painted me with your very broad brushstroke, so there is no need. Have a splendid day!

10. avatarng

Of course you would say that.
    At least he put his dick on cam to show the world and where is your..

11. RGHRGH

RGHRGH Member

Yup. See what I mean? ^^^ Again, I can go on and on, but I think I've made my point.

Thing of it is, twm, any response you would be giving is (highly probably) a further attempt to discredit my intuitive "feel" of the situation. I'm glad you're opting out before you might possibly make a more pronounced fool of yourself because I've already gotten something important right here, even if I may not be completely accurate. You are welcome to come back anytime to discuss this topic, if you so wish, and I will be more than willing to discuss it calmly and pleasantly with you. (Then again, I wasn't even inviting you to a discussion, however "fruitless". lol)

By the way, young whiner in elegant clothes, my original response was not directed to you personally, if you haven't figured this out already; I was merely saying that I've heard the reemark in which you've made, or similiar ones, countless of times; and, from these remarks, I've always wondered in a generally loose sense if the whole notion of 'the' small-dicked asian is (amoung) the primary reason(s) as to the general turn-off trend by many to most Americans (westerners?). Your first response to me was fruitless to being with, so it should be little wonder how my response back to you might have likewise reflected it. :wink:

Have a splendid day yourself.

#11 RGHRGH, Dec 7, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
  12. sillystring

sillystring Member

Hey dummy, he said the dude looks like he needs to eat a cheeseburger or 50, which is true.

Find another soapbox, promptly burn it and devour the ashes you instigating little toad.

We now return to our regularly scheduled thread.

13. RGHRGH

RGHRGH Member

Yes, bucky, I realized that he said it. And, quite simply, my response was directed at his saying it. ;)

Now run along back to your circle of 9th grade friends and try finding someone in your own young age bracket to instigate petty bicker sessions with.

#13 RGHRGH, Dec 8, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  14. sillystring

sillystring Member

Obvious troll is obvious. Gonna go ahead and ignore you like everybody else here does.

15. RGHRGH

RGHRGH Member

Well, isn't it the most convenient route of recourse to bran your oponent a troll (one in which "everyone" is ignoring) when you couldn't come back at him. You could have simply ignored my posts from the beginning or at least tried to understand the position I'm taking and what might be going through my mind. (After all, I came into this thread with an valid idea, didn't I?).

But nope.

16. 1Cody

1Cody Active Member

Being Pansexual, the guy is not attractive at all to me. He is too skinny and yes he has a big dick! Yes, I have my favorite type men, but I am open to all races. The guy is skin and one large bone!

17. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    I for one would love his body fat numbers. It's like 35 years since i've seen my abs, has anyone else seen where they went.

18. twm5043

twm5043 New Member

I don't think he has fat. Craziness.

19. RGHRGH

RGHRGH Member

Everyone has fat, bud. Trust me. ;)

20. Oryong

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Haha... His dick is big! I live in Korea and I met few guys who were that skinny with huge cocks. It's my personal turn on. They are great bottoms and deep-throats too! :)

Draft saved Draft deleted