Nice Ass on "Former" Starbucks Barista

poppinfresh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fired!! Thats a lawsuit to me. Im sure we all go home and praise our jobs and custumers after work and on our days off. If he was singing that on the job thats a different story but on his time off.

Gabriel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well that's kinda messed up.

He's a really attractive guy, though; hopefully he doesn't have too hard a time finding another job.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've worked at Starbucks before...and I can totally sympathize with the situation and the feelings he has towards his customers but...even with that said, I think it's somewhere in the "code of conduct" that outside of your work you maintain the integrity of the company (as is in most companies code of conducts) and you sign it agreeing to abide by the rules, no lawsuit there if you signed a waiver/agreement.

EDIT:
It's one thing to go home and complain about your day to your friends/spouse/sig-other but to video tape it and post it somewhere is another story. :D
PS. yes he is cute with a nice ass, lol. He can be my barista and steam my milk ANY day!

Last edited:

trjnhrs9

Expert Member
Media
I've worked at Starbucks before...and I can totally sympathize with the situation and the feelings he has towards his customers but...even with that said, I think it's somewhere in the "code of conduct" that outside of your work you maintain the integrity of the company (as is in most companies code of conducts) and you sign it agreeing to abide by the rules, no lawsuit there if you signed a waiver/agreement.

EDIT:
It's one thing to go home and complain about your day to your friends/spouse/sig-other but to video tape it and post it somewhere is another story. :D
PS. yes he is cute with a nice ass, lol. He can be my barista and steam my milk ANY day!

Exactly what I was thinking (all the way to and including the end). ;)

samhung

Sexy Member
Media
In a public venue, he ridiculed his employer and their customers. His freedom of speech ended where his stupidity began. Things were different 30 years ago when the internet was a dream. Now that anything is posted on Youtube or any social media site, don't be surprised when you are fired for publicly making stupid remarks about your employer.

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Cute butt, however he did an incredibly naive and immature thing and lost his job for it. Can anyone possibly still be surprised to hear that making negative comments about work online gets you fired? Maybe he'll have a little common sense by the time he finds his next job.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Regardless of how funny, talented, etc. this guy is, freedom of speech is not the same thing as freedom from consequences.

And yeah, he's a looker.

yandrsupreme

Legendary Member
Media
It's a barista job at Starbuck's for fucks sake. He could go out tomorrow and make blizzards at the dairy queen and make the same money. it's not as if he lost a REAL job.

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
star bucks coffee sucks anyway and too too expensive and the local star bucks in my area, the twits have a tip jar and I do know they get hourly wage and for that reason and others I prefer to go to dunkin donuts coffee at the gas station where it tastes way better than star bucks crap coffee and a better price. No wonder they are closing down stores.....too expensive.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's a barista job at Starbuck's for fucks sake. He could go out tomorrow and make blizzards at the dairy queen and make the same money. it's not as if he lost a REAL job.

A job is a job is a job, "real" or not...you are paid a wage to do a task and if someone decides it's something they want to pursue as a career, who are you to say it isn't a "REAL" job?

Some people cannot afford education, or for some people, English is not their first language, or for some people...they just REALLY like what they do, whether they're a doctor, lawyer, dentist, truck driver, construction worker or a manager at a fast food place, it's a REAL. Job.

D

deleted556573

to be honest, the only job that's worth the shit are ones like mine. the hours are what I decide to make them and my pay is what I decide to charge. And nobody can fire me.

So what is your definition of a "real" job?

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
to be honest, the only job that's worth the shit are ones like mine. the hours are what I decide to make them and my pay is what I decide to charge. And nobody can fire me.

Actually....Unless you work alone, pay yourself, and have no clients, you can be fired (or not hired) quite easily.