Nice BJ vid

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats like Preston's twin dick-brother... the quicker-girther-upper... pop the head in and the girl is like "oh!" thinking thats as thick as it gets (since she probably just dated knobby dicked men), then he shoehorns the rest in and you see her eyes roll inter her head... some girls would get this near panic look growing in their face as their pussy openning approaches birth-girth proportions when his max girth is reached at her opening.

There was this bang brothers milf clip that had preston doing a Ron jeremy worthy pussy stab initial penetration, but alot slower. man it was hot: she went from his little dickie head "oh" to "OHHHHH" when he was mid way in at his max girth and then this indestinquishable, wordless "eeeeeewwwhaaaaahhh" when he imprintered her fornix with his dickhead. her eyes glazed over.. I don't know what she saw: God, babylon, the Dimension beyond ours, but it certainly wasn't the other side of the room!!!

All hail preston and his quicker--thick-her--upper. what i'd do to have his dick for a day...Ok a week, really. :biggrin1: Crap, that boy has ruined perfectly normal pussies forever with his crowbar love!

OK, sorry for yet another tangent... back to this video clip: has anyone located more, besides the mini gang bang that existed as another clip, but hungus horsus didn't participate.. he was just walking around dick-clubbing chicks and occasionally being blown.

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
I want this girls phone number.. she's not very hot looking.. but she is very sexy.. she works a cock nicely too.. I'd like to see how she reacted to a really big cock..

Doeas anyone know where to get more of this scene?