Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I have a question for all guys and girls included. What does it mean when you say to someone they have a nice dick besides the obvious statement, what I mean is what are you really saying any reasons for saying that and not something else?

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Are you asking whether "nice" is only mild praise, instead of, say, "stunningly, stupendously, magnificently gorgeous"...? :confused: Possibly so, but sometimes it can be a complimentary word used merely to avoid repetition..... Or it can mean just what it implies: something that the speaker finds genuinely attractive and appealing, but without, perhaps, its igniting the urge to jump back and forth through flaming hoops..... At any rate, if someone goes to the trouble to comment, it must be well-meant--else he'd keep his mouth shut..... --If the word's not overly explicit, it's at least...uh, nice..... :wink: --But let's see what others have to say to this delicately tuned linguistic question.....

Last edited:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me, it's attractive, eye pleasing, and I'm impressed with it.

Around here, I find my self saying that, and similar quite a bit. But, I have to say that the cocks here have a very high percentage of the attractive factor. There's other sites that I have visited that I wouldn't say "nice" to many of them.

I may say it lot here, but it's always genuine

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To me it just means what it says, a nice dick. It looks good, well-proportioned, a good size, clean and not mis-shapen. Nice is one you'd like to play with.

B_gamal2000

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was on chat , all are men realy exsotic site , my penis became erecteded for hours and i was in need to cum my cock is average 9 inches so hardly i ejaculate so why we are horny when we open cam is cam2 cam sex will be common , realy a lady do that with me we help each other if we both are horny hot

B_gamal2000

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Masters and Johnson Laboratory Sex Research
To study both the anatomy of intercourse and its physiology, pioneering sex researchers William Masters and Virginia Johnson conducted numerous laboratory studies in the 1960s where subjects engaged in sexual behaviors, including intercourse while being observed and monitored. One of their innovations was to simulate intercourse by having women use a clear plastic dildo to mimic intercourse that could also record changes in the vagina. They observed what they called “vaginal tenting” (upwards and backwards movements of the front wall of the vagina) as well as a significant increase in the size of the uterus during and following orgasm