Nice Girth

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wondered if any of you guys could offer any advice.
I'm happy with the lenght of my dick but would like to safely increase its thickness without distorting it or damaging it. I don't like the effects that vacuums and pumps seem to produce as a bloated look is not what I'm after. I just want to increase the girth and get it to still look natural but nice and thick as well, cuz that's what all the lady's seem to prefer to have in their pussy, given a choice in the matter.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I highly doubt there is anything that really works well and if it does, the chances of it not looking bloated, deformed or even blowing a blood vessel are probably slim. I would be happy with whatever you have if I were you. We all want more. :smile:

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
STD...interesting name choice.

LOL. Just my initials. Nothing more than that last time I checked.:tongue:

But I was PM'd and asked to provide existing sizes to get better advice from the experts in these things.

Erect is L: 8.25" average (sometimes a bit more or a bit less depending on levels of arousal) G: 5" (with no noticeable change however aroused).

No point measuring flaccid as it fluctuates between a peanut to a breakfast sausage with no idea why.

Thanks for the comments so far and to the guy that PM's me with some info.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I wondered if any of you guys could offer any advice.
I'm happy with the lenght of my dick but would like to safely increase its thickness without distorting it or damaging it. I don't like the effects that vacuums and pumps seem to produce as a bloated look is not what I'm after. I just want to increase the girth and get it to still look natural but nice and thick as well, cuz that's what all the lady's seem to prefer to have in their pussy, given a choice in the matter.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I just proposed a girth improvement test over at "Thunder's Place"using my "Fowfee" grip. I consider it the main exercise responsible for my .75" increase in girth. If I can get enough interest, I will post the whole routine with instructions there. I have pictures and a video. Here is a pic(can't post video here).

Attachments

DerkaDerka

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would definitely give jelqing a try as fowfer has suggested. I'm the same girth as you but I have a little less length at around 8" give or a take depending on how aroused I am. I too want more girth just so I can even my penis out, because it looks kinda weird being as long as it is but being so thin at the same time.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like the effects that vacuums and pumps seem to produce as a bloated look is not what I'm after. I just want to increase the girth and get it to still look natural but nice and thick as well, cuz that's what all the lady's seem to prefer to have in their pussy, given a choice in the matter.

There are no free rides in this world my friend...

Non vacuum pumping related PE can add maybe a half an inch or a bit more of girth to your penis over a long period of exercise. If you really want a super thick cock you will have to pump. If you don't wanna pump and do not like the bloated look of a pumped penis, you are almost shit out of luck.

I am glad that people don't want to pump... makes my super thickness even more special and rare.

Please, do NOT pump!

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jelq squeezes, erect holds, clamping and pumping. Do your research and always listen to your body when doing these exercises.