nice guy for large tool

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by cublover, Feb 18, 2008.

1. cublover

cublover New Member

Albums:
    :smile:St.Louis, Mo. Looking to find well-endowed male oral partner for male to male fun/relationship,exploration, social fun, movies, dinner, dates, love-making, regular buddy. African American, Latino, Blatino,or any height, weight, race, age as long as you are oral and want rimmed and massaged(novice) . Nice tool (7x4) for larger tooled male who really needs some fun and releif on a regular basis as any size does not scare me and i can pretty well swallow any of them and you can/ like to swallow mine and been told mine is very nice. Bear guy cub 48 for hairy, single males only- or DL fellow who would like a regular oral encounter (and is 8+ )on the side. Your partner non oral? or pregnant? and not releasing your tensions- let us be friends- and i will do it for you. J/O ok too. or just massage(novice) with a happy ending. POZ males welcome as well. South City St.Louis hours varied. moviemuncher at msn dot com anytime to talk and send pics of yourself and what you are looking for. Security uniformed, uniformed, blue-collar VERY welcome- love a great fitting uniform on a sexy fellow with bubble butt. Philip

2. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmm...too bad I don't live near you. Good luck on that, Phillip. I really love the hairy boys, too!

Draft saved Draft deleted