Nice Guy From Gr michigan

l4bdics

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looking for other gay guys in the area to go to the beach with Oval beach is awesome, in Saugatuck.:smile:

yahtzee99

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh i was at oval beach with my bf last week, we went to the private dunes and seen many nude guys and we had sex there...lol

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Man, you made me remember how much I used to love going to Saugatuck on weekends from Chicago back in the early 1990's. Met some really wonderful guys at Oval Beach, and I'm glad to hear it's still a popular area. The big dust-up at the time was that while Saugatuck as an "artsy" destination was popular with gay men and lesbians, there were still pockets of homophobia in town... Twin Gables guest house had a policy against two single men sharing a room, for example. But whatever the attitudes were in town, it sure didn't stop the fun we had on the beach. It was the first place I ever learned about (and participated in) a daisy chain. About 6 of us. Wow.

And welcome to the group. Hope you make some good friends here. Poke around and you'll see some nice threads about/by folks in Michigan, and one even more specific one here under social groups.

Last edited: