Nice guy looking for other Dutchmen

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by richardhepplewhite, Sep 26, 2006.

1. richardhepplewhite

richardhepplewhite New Member

Hello,

My name is Richard and I am looking for friendly, but manly and rough guys from Holland to become friends with.

I am an attractive, friendly, highly passionate, submissive, easy going, very slim, sinewy, dark blond, blue eyed, 185 cm. tall bottom. I utterly worship giant horse cocks. I love lengthy deap-throat sucking sessions (am supposed to be highly talented), be fucked, fisted, giant dildo's (up to 12 cm in cross section), poppers, kinky sex.

Looks and age not important, reliability and kindness is.:wink:

Hope to hear from you!

Richard.

2. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Hi guy. Welcome to the site. You might cross-post this to the Personals Forum where a whole other group of guys read. Lots of guys from Holland here. We were positively overrun about a month ago.

3. spursone

spursone New Member

There is a reason the Dutch used to rule the World. Visit any sauna in Amsterdam, or swingers club for that matter, and it will become obvious very quickly. Dutch men are the natural link between man and horse!!

4. NiceDude

NiceDude Member

Albums:
    We are?

5. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    For a minute I thought you were seeking me out richard.... then I read your post again and you are looking for a rough Dutchman with a giant horse cock, not a rough Deutschman with a giant horse cock! Sorry, but I can claim no Dutch blood....all the rest ( manly, rough, giant horse cock) I do possess !:wink: :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted