Nice guy nasty dick ;-)

flaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
carter2006 said:
Like Sorc, I'm clean-obsessed. I won't get my lips around anything I know hasn't been showered first!!! Bitter experience has shown me that while a guy might look cute and talk the talk, doesn't mean he's got a beautiful, sweet-smelling cock in his pants! I always make sure they're clean first. Showering together is all part of the foreplay!

well sais carter2006.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish that was my cock, I'd probably have more calious on my palms then I do now though. And autofelatio would not be out of the question.

Greekdick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
WOW I had never realized how much of a bubble I lived in....honestly as I was reading the posts I kept thinking, how can a dick be nasty? (unless there was some anal action right there).....but I thought cheesy dick comes attached to a smelly dude...I mean if on the "for all to see" areas he looks clean I thought the privates were up to par! NOT!!!!:eek:

I am shocked that some guys can live with a dirty dick knowing how good a blow job can be! Their loss.

Gladly the few m2m fun I had, the guys were very clean and some even used cologne down there :biggrin1:

Spotless flawless freak here...so don't forget to scrub real well guys (that's for all possible areas, and the impossible ones too!LOL

The Professor 2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:06::06: I am cut (at birth - so sad) but isn't there a "fetish" with some guys who actually seek and get off on a dirty uncut cock? Sheesh there must be a fetish for everything (and everyone - hmmm)...

flaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i am uncut and clean. i think it would be embarrassing if you are about to get a blow job or whatever, and knowing you are not clean. it would be a turn-off. the person may not want to do it with you again. i like to go back for seconds.