Nice guy needs a wife...

LDZEP9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a very nice guy. In fact, my last g/f told me so, many times, out of the blue. Even though she was 5 yrs. older than me, she was downright beautiful. She was a supermodel in the '80's who was flown around the world to be wined and dined by people with big money. In fact, she told me that Sylvester Stallone paid for her breast implants back in the '80's. In the end of our relationship, she told me that I was not set up to take care of her, financially. And, that was even after I "loaned" her $2,000.00. However, I do have wonderful memories of her and how much she loved me. I do hope to be loved like that again some day soon. Everyone online is so full of it that it's almost impossible to hook up with anyone who is honest and down to earth... I am a warm, friendly. caring, affectionate and compassionate man who lives to love and loves to live. I want to find a life mate who shares a lot of the same like interests that I have. I want to find somebody to share life's ups and downs. I'm Steve and I think we would both be very happy if we were to get together. I won't play games as I feel the heart is not a toy. I am a very romantic man and long to spend my time with the woman I love if/when I meet her. I think we should meet up at a local Starbucks to see if we "click". I live alone in Arlington,Va. My main email is LDZEP9@AOL.COM. I have a lot to share with you but, would much rather do so in person.
P.S. To make our meeting in person more of a probability than just a possibility you should call me... (h)(703)888-2699...(cell)(703)283-9222. Steve Clemente
p.p.s. I'm 46, single, live alone, no kids...
P.P.P.S. I do have more pics's to share so, email me at LDZEP9@AOL.COM but, call me, also. c'ya.