nice guys do finish last...

Gwarcock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
***before you read this im typing this with one hand because of major surgery on my arm and im on pain killers. no bashing on my spelling or grammar or typing. even tho i cant spell anyways i cant help it. this is to clear my mind while i lay here in bed for the next 6 hours.***

4 years ago i was a pussy tagging machine. i was an asshole and a jerk. i told girls about my size even if they where in relationships. i didnt treat women with respect. id pay on dates and take them nice places but in the end it was only to get pussy, if they didnt want to give it up id either leave them high and dry or pull in my A game say in in love and pressure them for sex. when they gave it up the challenge was over. so was my interest.

3 years ago i ran into a girl, just another stupid girl. slept with her in days. she was nice so i kept her around. banged 4 of her friends. got old so i left her. it crushed her. thats when it all went wrong. i felt bad for her.
i started being nice. things went great. i was in a real relationship. it was nice. sex was great because i knew her body inside and out.
over three years i killed the old me. the asshole pussy hound. i turned myself into a nice guy.

then she went to college. year one was fine but year two she met a guy. she ended up leaving me for some sorry ass mclovin looking queer because hes going to be a dr. because he was close and could hold her every night.

this shattered my ego. left me and my big dick. my hours stamina. for a premature ejaculating pre-med dr. she even had the guts to tell me hes got the same size dick as mine... thats whatever. just whats the chances.
all of this because of a girl i had no feelings for. that i took pitty on. accidentally fell in love with. i even bought her a ring. gave up literately everything for.

so now im single again... but im also a nice guy. i cant get pussy to save my life. keep getting stepped on and walked over.

i cant even remember the old me. how i had the cofidance to get girls to swoon overe me. get girls to talk about there mans small dick and lack of stamina. to get them to beg me to eat there pussys and send me pictures to get me to come over.

so i know from being on both sides, nice guys do finish last!

i want that back. his new lifestyle is depressing. i cant stand it. i almost just feel like ending it.

this is all i can stand to type for now pains bit to much.

hope this wasnt just a waste if time for those who read all of it.
welcome to your comments. thank you/

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gwarcock, I'm going to take risk that this is a genuine post and I'll try to do as best as I can to give good opinion.

Look, there's ups and downs to changes, just the way life wants to do to test you in your persistence. You can't be on a road where there's no bumps, there will be bumps and you'll be rocky while you're riding on the road, but that's it. After the bump, you'll be stable again. The key is to try to just hold it together and fasten your seatbelt so you wouldn't be thrown out of the car.

Sorry for the excessive metaphor, but I hope you understand me. Be persistent. It's frustrating not because it didn't turn out to be as great as you thought, but it's frustrating because you're still new and the adjusting process is overwhelming. Just keep holding on man. :)

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Oh boo hoo. Some "stupid girl" that you "had no feelings for," that you "took pitty [sic] on," and you "accidentally fell in love with" had the good sense to dump your sorry ass.

News flash, for better or worse it ain't about your dick, chump. Grow up and try to be a person.

BTW, posting homophobic slurs, is against the ToS.
You might want to watch yourself with comments like this:

. . . some sorry ass mclovin looking queer . . .

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I'll try to be somewhat positive and not add to your depression. First of all stop feeling sorry for yourself. That could be why girls are now walking all over you. And what you did to her and some of those other girls came back to bite you in the tush, I'm not laughing at you, but bad things come back to haunt you eventually. You have to suck it up and deal with it. Broken hearts mend and life goes on. If you sit around feeling sorry for yourself your just wasting more time on useless rubbish.

Now that you know how to act and be respectable, take your time and find someone worth being with. You don't have to go back to being a loser jerk to get women to want you. YOU DO need to be confindent. Stop worrying about your penis. I think I would laugh at someone that told me the size of his penis in real life. Who gives a crap if your looking for an actual relantionship with an actual person who is going to interested in you for MORE than your penis. Those girls before weren't interested in you or they would have tried to be with you, they wanted your penis after you told them about it. Move on doll! Find a nice girl, who will like you first and your penis second.

And who the heck tells their old man their new man has the same sized penis? WTH?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
***before you read this im typing this with one hand because of major surgery on my arm and im on pain killers. no bashing on my spelling or grammar or typing. even tho i cant spell anyways i cant help it. this is to clear my mind while i lay here in bed for the next 6 hours.***

4 years ago i was a pussy tagging machine. i was an asshole and a jerk. i told girls about my size even if they where in relationships. i didnt treat women with respect. id pay on dates and take them nice places but in the end it was only to get pussy, if they didnt want to give it up id either leave them high and dry or pull in my A game say in in love and pressure them for sex. when they gave it up the challenge was over. so was my interest.

3 years ago i ran into a girl, just another stupid girl. slept with her in days. she was nice so i kept her around. banged 4 of her friends. got old so i left her. it crushed her. thats when it all went wrong. i felt bad for her.
i started being nice. things went great. i was in a real relationship. it was nice. sex was great because i knew her body inside and out.
over three years i killed the old me. the asshole pussy hound. i turned myself into a nice guy.

then she went to college. year one was fine but year two she met a guy. she ended up leaving me for some sorry ass mclovin looking queer because hes going to be a dr. because he was close and could hold her every night.

this shattered my ego. left me and my big dick. my hours stamina. for a premature ejaculating pre-med dr. she even had the guts to tell me hes got the same size dick as mine... thats whatever. just whats the chances.
all of this because of a girl i had no feelings for. that i took pitty on. accidentally fell in love with. i even bought her a ring. gave up literately everything for.

so now im single again... but im also a nice guy. i cant get pussy to save my life. keep getting stepped on and walked over.

i cant even remember the old me. how i had the cofidance to get girls to swoon overe me. get girls to talk about there mans small dick and lack of stamina. to get them to beg me to eat there pussys and send me pictures to get me to come over.

so i know from being on both sides, nice guys do finish last!

i want that back. his new lifestyle is depressing. i cant stand it. i almost just feel like ending it.

this is all i can stand to type for now pains bit to much.

hope this wasnt just a waste if time for those who read all of it.
welcome to your comments. thank you/

You are way too intimidated by other men. You are highly insecure. It shows and scares women away. The biggest asshole in the room is the one with the most problems.

Women don't just want to be pussy only, we do want to be held at night by the man we love. You are a Pussy and Pussies don't get Pussy. You place too much importance on your dick and you are highly offended if someone else doesn't think your dick is as important as you do.

All of what you've done in the past doesn't work for you now. You simply tried to make it work with that girl because you couldn't stand the thought of defeat by a guy who was less than you think you are.

So many problems here, so little time. And Spelling and Grammar are the LEAST of your issues.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there is a balance. You have lived on both sides of the extreme, and neither is good for you.

Besides, you are killing yourself over 1 girl? Please. Here is the positive. If you were able to do it with one girl, chances are you will be able to do it with another. Just find some middle ground.

This girl is moving on with her life. And just because she made you feel different for the first time in your life doesnt mean she owes you anything. At least you learned that you can feel that way.

Now go find yourself a nice girl and focus on what it seems you find important now, a relationship. Not just a fuck. You tried that already and it didnt make you happy. Dont be the super nice guy, and dont be a super asshole jerk either.

Have the confidence of a jerk, but the morals of a nice guy.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're messed up because you love this girl and she doesn't love you back. That will mess up any guy. Never happened to me but I've seen it happen to my friends and it's just awful. Seems hopeless now, but the best you can do is try to take your mind off her completely. Don't interact with her in any way, just try to forget she exists. Take up a hobby or find other areas in life to focus your interest. Two of my friends ended up moving away because of this, but that's because they had to see the girl and her new bf everywhere they went in town. You're going to have to just suck it up and move on with your life, and there IS more to life than this girl, much more.

Gwarcock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gwarcock, I'm going to take risk that this is a genuine post and I'll try to do as best as I can to give good opinion.

Look, there's ups and downs to changes, just the way life wants to do to test you in your persistence. You can't be on a road where there's no bumps, there will be bumps and you'll be rocky while you're riding on the road, but that's it. After the bump, you'll be stable again. The key is to try to just hold it together and fasten your seatbelt so you wouldn't be thrown out of the car.

Sorry for the excessive metaphor, but I hope you understand me. Be persistent. It's frustrating not because it didn't turn out to be as great as you thought, but it's frustrating because you're still new and the adjusting process is overwhelming. Just keep holding on man. :)

thank you for your advice

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
^ I hope you are not dismissing the good advice and insights of all the other posters, however harsh it seems.

If so, you will continue to be the same jerk and suffer the same consequences.

Let this be an opportunity for growth.