Nice guys suck!! Real men get sucked!!

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
NICE GUYS SUCK! the writer of this wants a "real man".

Any nice guys here? :rolleyes:

I admit, I used to be one and had lots of dating failures. It made me feel totally undesirable, to the point of being a female repellant!:mad:

I discovered my error and have changed my ways. I am a bit confused about what today's "real man" should be however, things have changed so much during the last 20 years, the tough guys who I wanted to be like are no longer representitive of what a "real man" should be today.

How would you describe the 21st century "real man"?

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're looking at him!

Or rather, his username on an internet forum...

YEAH :tongue:

Just be yourself. Find a girl who is being herself and you win. Simple.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been dealing with this all my life. I even had a woman break up with me saying im too nice. Im older now and have learned to be who i am. I now have a wonderfull woman who loves me for who i am. Be who you are! You will win in the end.......:smile: :cool:

OKFarmer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been a nice guy way too long. Nice guys do NOT get taken home at bars; in fact at closing time you are the designated driver for every prick and half-drunk woman about to get screwed. I doubt women really want guys to treat them like shit, but they seem to enjoy being angered now and then. One girlfriend told me that she hated the fact I didn't fight with her, so I pissed on her legs while we showered the next day. That got a fight going :p

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been a nice guy way too long. Nice guys do NOT get taken home at bars; in fact at closing time you are the designated driver for every prick and half-drunk woman about to get screwed. I doubt women really want guys to treat them like shit, but they seem to enjoy being angered now and then. One girlfriend told me that she hated the fact I didn't fight with her, so I pissed on her legs while we showered the next day. That got a fight going :p
Thats a good one!:tongue:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I hrm.. haven't fucked a 'nice' guy, so I really can't comment. Although, I would never want a prick to chat me up and expect me to fuck him, I like guys who are a bit pushy in situations outside of the bedroom. I find with my aggressiveness that I usually demand certain performances in the bedroom.

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
Funny. I´m a real man. In fact, i´m more real man than that she asked for. Hahaha.

I´ll never shave my balls and i just wear white shocks, but i´ll smack all pretty cuttie beauty asses i can.

Nice guys go to heaven, bad go everywhere. :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Besitos.:cool: