Nice guys

RU8plusinNE?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
`I'm a nice guy so I would agree with the saying. But I'm sure other things also are involved. Self confidence, cock size, height, weight, etc.....

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
`I'm a nice guy so I would agree with the saying. But I'm sure other things also are involved. Self confidence, cock size, height, weight, etc.....
I know that some others factors are involved but how true is the saying in general terms?

B_Just Joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
reason "nice guys finish last" is cause the assholes are aggressive. alot of women like that. problem is alot of women dont take the time to know the nice guys and dont find out the rest. i consider myself a nice guy but theres alot women havent learned cause they dismiss me.

nice guys must rise up and be jerks! lol. j/k

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is somewhat true. However if you stick to your guns learn to be yourself you will win in the end.

I agree. I'd rather stick to my principles and get burned occasionally than turn into a bitter old fuck.

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
reason "nice guys finish last" is cause the assholes are aggressive. alot of women like that. problem is alot of women dont take the time to know the nice guys and dont find out the rest. i consider myself a nice guy but theres alot women havent learned cause they dismiss me.

nice guys must rise up and be jerks! lol. j/k

I think you are confusing "nice" with "shy".

RU8plusinNE?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I do agree they seem to like the bad boys. Us nice guys are used once they get hurt, even then once they're repaired they still seem to go back. And Just Joe, with a cock like yours I can't believe they'd reject you. Maybe you need to advertise it more. :)

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
How true or false is the saying nice guys finish last?

I'm a nice guy. I believe that women want a tiger on the outside (and the inside for that matter). However, they overlook the nice guys who don't "fit the bill." I'm a tiger, both inside and out, but I know how to turn it on and off.

I no longer worry about being overlooked. It's her loss, not mine.

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I take woman silence at the matter as acceptance of this statement as true.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

hypoc8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's been my experience. Seems it's taken as a weakness. I've just learned to live with it. As someone else said, it's their loss, not mine.

Definitely true. I've gotten walked all over, betrayed--it's time to stop being so nice.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How true or false is the saying nice guys finish last?

What I think is that among those who label themselves "nice" and keep spitting their struggles again and again in particular arena, some are jerks, others behave like loosers, others have deep issues they are just stucked .. and the list goes on and on. In my observations some just trow "nice" label to see if its going to stick and to fly around..but people are not stupid they have an ideia what is going on...

Nice people true to their pleasurable nice core are consistente nice and positive persons eventhough life is tough etc, of course they move on after whatever. Who is crazy to run or avoid nice vibes in someone? Yeh right...

Its a false saying used by mascarades, stuborn bitter, even kind of manipulaters, selfcentered gravitating, bit cowards after all...does not make sense at all if you trully think about "nice" plain basic traits, meanings etc commom to all societies.

Nice are irresistibles and plain likable!

Nice >>>>> nice - Synonyms from Thesaurus.com :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is somewhat true. However if you stick to your guns learn to be yourself you will win in the end.
You are as usual correct. :cool:

I think you are confusing "nice" with "shy".
No, I don't think so.

:biggrin1:... Depends on who the hell is front of you! Sometimes you may want or need to finish last but not least!
In this case True! Be a "die-heart"
Quoted for truthiness. :smile: