Nice meeting your Rack (I mean you)

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by jamesgame, Jan 28, 2005.

1. jamesgame

jamesgame New Member

Here is a question that I like to ask women.

Everytime I meet a women I always look them in the eye everytime I talk to them. But I like to know how does it make you feel when you meet guys for the first time when they pay more attention more down at youyr breast then your face.

2. sexc_hannah_19

It can get very annoying sometimes.

3. TragicWhiteKnight

Albums:
    London & Manchester, with lots of commuting betwee
    If you have asked this question to every woman you've met, have you ever found one who actually likes it? I can't really imagine it being a very endearing habit (plus it ruins any chance of a romantic 'first meeting' story - "our eyes met over a crowded room. His eyes took a 5 minute detour around my breasts.")

4. Imported

Gold Member

BonaDrag_Elizabeth: I always thought my conversation skills provided more entertainment then my breasts but yet some males still divert their attention to me breasts.

It can get annoying and I personally don’t smile upon it but I cant fight evolution and a lot of testosterone.

I always find myself rambling...

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

This topic reminds me of an old cartoon.

The buxom beauty is sitting in the witness stand and all eyes in the courtroom are on her.

The attorney approches her and asks, "And where you you on the night of August breasts?"

(Ladies, if it's showing, I'm looking!)

6. wonderland

wonderland Member

If it is a guy I don't know well it is very annoying. I know they are big but when a guy stares it is objectifying. Some men are more discrete about it than others.

7. Imported

Gold Member

NineInchCock_160IQ:

I think the way I look people in the eye when I am talking to them intimidates a lot of people. I don't shy away from eye contact at all and I think this comes across as me being a little intense or maybe even creepy. Girls would probably be more comfortable if I just stared at their tits in stead.

8. madame_zora

Gold Member

As an interesting side note, these same guys who think it's perfectly fine to oogle my breasts find it rude for me to judge them based on their dick size.....

I like it when someone likes my breasts, or any of my other physical characteristics, but if they approach me based on that, I feel perfectly free to look at them in the same way.

9. Imported

Gold Member

KTownBlondy:
    ^^ Amen! :D

Lots of girls that I know find it flattering when guys do that, but I find it rude and akward when they do it while trying to have a conversation.... makes me feel as if the only thing important about me is my breasts and not what I'm saying... and I know lots of guys feel that way when judged on their sizes

personally I wouldn't want to make someone else feel that way, even if he makes me feel that way, but anger and frustration does make us do crazy things lol

10. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

If I'm wearing something rather sleezy...which hasn't happened much since my pre-married, college days...I'd somewhat expect it. But if I'm dressed conservatively, it would down-right piss me off.

11. Imported

Gold Member

swabbie62: I 'm always " racking" during a conversation. I get into trouble when another Rack walks by, sometimes it looks like I'm at a tennis match.What you have to do is pay for the happy hour tab with a big smile and enjoy the hangover.

12. jonb

Gold Member

The women I know range in their reaction from annoyed to offended.

13. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

In my "pre-sensible" years, I was a bit of a goof when it came to that.

Now in my "post-sanity" years, I treat women with a lot of respect, yes, boobs are great BEAUTIFUL things, but admire from a distance and talk to the face. Oh yeah, and staring while crossing the road is never a smart idea, in past experiance!

14. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Me, too, Orca. I've learned to prop my lower eyelids up with toothpicks so I won't be able to look below her chin.

15. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    As a breast man, I try to be very discreet when checking a woman out. If we are talking face-to-face, then looking below her eyes is a no-no! If she happens to be well endowed, it is a struggle, but I don't want to be rude!

As some of the women here mentioned, if she is wearing a top that emphasizes her endowment, then it is going to draw looks, and she should expect some. Glaring and staring is just plain rude, but an admiring glance, or two...... ;)

LapDog :p

16. Imported

Gold Member

Sweet Caroline:

Ok if I ogle your breasts Zora???

17. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Well, I'd be lying if I said it didn't happen at more than once in my lifetime. But that's only been in my adolescence when it can be more than anticipated.

Between you and me, if I do notice a girl's chest, it's probably before I meet her, that way it's not occupying the better bulk of my thoughts. I try to maintain strict eye contact so that I don't come off as a horny lech.

However, like Lapdog mentioned, if the woman's wearing an outfit that tends to accentuate her features, then it makes it all the more straining to keep in focused on anything else.

18. naughty

Gold Member

HI,
    Generally I dont have that problem because most of the time I am covered more heavily than a sunni moslem matron! But I think it is offensive and disrespectful when it is done openly.I even think that some men do it to bring the object of their oggling "down a peg" .We have talked about this in sexual harassment training, but the people who do it generally are going to keep on doing it regardless. Nine inches, I was trained the same way and I find that most people are not offended by eye to eye contact. The only ones I have had problems with have been those who had a problem themselves from the beginning.

Naughty

19. madame_zora

Gold Member

Ok if I ogle your breasts Zora???
    [post=279122]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Sweet Caroline, this is cyber-world, ogle away, and thanks for the compliment! In real life it's a different story, but that's what's so fun about being here. Here, I get to get thrown into the flesh pile with the gay guys, in real life that doesn't happen...

20. jeepwranglerboi

jeepwranglerboi New Member

Sweet Caroline, this is cyber-world, ogle away, and thanks for the compliment! In real life it's a different story, but that's what's so fun about being here. Here, I get to get thrown into the flesh pile with the gay guys, in real life that doesn't happen...
    [post=279285]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Hmmmmm.... ya never know babe. Who knows what will happen if we all have our LPSG Days at Disney! I have a feeling you would be right in the centre of The Flesh Pile. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted