Nice meeting your Rack (I mean you)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
In my case, it's bad; I spent my entire childhood specifically averting my eyes from theirs. Most white women actually think I'm being a pervert, but it's that whole avoidance protocol again.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm quite guilty of this! I am a breastman after all! :lol: If they're big and on display and being shown off by the proud owner, damn right i'll take a peak when I can! :blush:

245DL: I admit it, too.

I'm an agnostic, but breasts make me WANT to believe in god.

And it's not like I'm a "size king" either! :)

Big, small, perky, saggy - I like 'em all!

I really *try* not to stare - really!

pdrprst:
Originally posted by 245DL@Feb 2 2005, 05:47 AM
I admit it, too.

I'm an agnostic, but breasts make me WANT to believe in god.

And it's not like I'm a "size king" either! :)

Big, small, perky, saggy - I like 'em all!

I really *try* not to stare - really!
[post=279483]Quoted post[/post]​

I echo 245's sentiments. It is all about presentation. A woman who is of average, or below, endowment can wear a shirt that wrecks my entire train of thought. It doesn't make me want to do anything sleazy, but Zora has admitted that the pictures on this group distract her sometimes. Ladies, if this equipment were on display just below eye level in society would you be able to keep your eyes up?

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember a female platonic friend of mine who had gigantic breasts, like an F cup or something. It took a supreme effort for me to look her in the eye and I was sure that she caught me peeking. Months later she was joking about her rack and I mentioned my difficulty. She said she had been impressed that I didn't look at them and that she hadn't caught me at all.

This got me wondering if maybe I'm more discreet than most guys, but I'm sure that's just wishful thinking.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL!

Wow I didnt realize what a surpreme effort it is for most of you all. The question about whether women would ogle if the shoe were on the other foot.I have to say , doggone it, YES,YES,YES. I am not going to lie this is about keeping it real here. I think I would fail that test immediately! LOL!

Naughty

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
in this case, i'm lucky that i've always liked girl's eyes. the boobs are always up on the list, but if i find a girl with the right color eyes (and is not cheaping out on colored contacts) my world would be in great shape.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
aloofman, how'd you ever get through talking with her without creating a bulge in your own trousers there, dude? F cup! Sweet Jesus, if that were me, I can tell you I'd have real trouble foccusing on anything else.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Feb 3 2005, 07:09 AM
Hell, Naughty, you know we'd fail it now! If anything's "showing", even a bulge, I'm looking!
[post=279747]Quoted post[/post]​

Can we have a staring contest? :lol:

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by FootLongTeen+Feb 3 2005, 09:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FootLongTeen &#064; Feb 3 2005, 09:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Feb 3 2005, 07:09 AM
Hell, Naughty, you know we&#39;d fail it now&#33; If anything&#39;s "showing", even a bulge, I&#39;m looking&#33;
[post=279747]Quoted post[/post]​

Can we have a staring contest? :lol:
[post=279787]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

That would work quite well&#33; The man stares at the woman&#39;s chest, and by doing so, gives the woman staring at his crotch more to stare at&#33; :D

LapDog :p

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Feb 3 2005, 05:35 AM
aloofman, how&#39;d you ever get through talking with her without creating a bulge in your own trousers there, dude? F cup&#33; Sweet Jesus, if that were me, I can tell you I&#39;d have real trouble foccusing on anything else.
[post=279771]Quoted post[/post]​

I didn&#39;t say there was never any wood. B)

NikkiSixx: I also tend to avert my eyes whenever I talk...and I think that I look like I&#39;m ogling, even when I&#39;m not :(

LOVEARIAS

Experimental Member
Media
It depends on what I am wearing. Sometimes when I go out I dress to attract attention and then I can&#39;t complain if I get it. As a previous person said a few glances can actually be nice, but I don&#39;t want the guy talking to my clevage all night.

Holly38G

Experimental Member
Media
Houston, but I work for an airline so I travel
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have almost never had anyone who didn&#39;t look. My figure is part of how others view me, and while it is not all that I am, being so endowed people are going to look. I don&#39;t let that bother me because there is really nothing to be done about it and if all they do is look I can&#39;t find the harm. What can be frustrating is when after having a nice look for a few seconds or so, they don&#39;t pick up their eyes and carry on the conversation. I accept that they will also steal other quick looks as we talk, but to try and talk and just stare...that is rare but it does happen. Usually, depending on the circumstances, social vs business, how well I know them, whether it is our first meeting or tenth meeting, lots of things, my mood, etc., dictates how I react. Sometimes, I will just stop talking and walk away, but if I do that I have already decided I am not interested in them on some level (and I am certain they are not endowed big enough for me). If it is a situation where I can&#39;t or really shouldn&#39;t walk away, and I am in a good mood and don&#39;t feel like making the situation tense, I simply remind them in a quiet voice to look up in a humorous way. ("Yes, thank you for noticing but my face is up here"). Then there are those times I am feeling not so kind and say something a bit more blunt. But I learned early that when I have gotten angry and confronted them, it just drew more attention from bystanders or others nearby, so that did not help either. And often my anger was frustration on some level, not with just their staring, but usually my inability to get something across. And true, like someone said earlier, since I tend to look at what a man is carrying, even for a brief moment, I really can&#39;t complain. There really is not a set way I "handle" such awkward moments. But, in those rare instances when a man is staring and I am convinced he is hung big enough to make John Holmes look small, I am thrilled he is looking. ;)

Reactions: med111
D

deleted62

I make it a point not to look, the moreso when a woman is more endowed. I like to be able to show her that I have grace and manners, or at least the willpower that most men in my profession don&#39;t. :)

However, although I&#39;d love to look into a woman&#39;s eyes as she talks, my hearing is such that, if there is any background noise whatsoever, I have to read lips when being spoken to in order to be able to understand. (I have become pretty good at reading lips.) So, a woman who doesn&#39;t know me and notices me looking not into her eyes might think that I&#39;m trying to catch glimpses (or just staring), but a woman who does know me will definitely know when I&#39;m not looking at her lips -- I will not have understood a thing she said. :)

-Z

My two cents got stuck in some woman&#39;s cleavage.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Holly38G@Feb 11 2005, 07:11 PM
I have almost never had anyone who didn&#39;t look. My figure is part of how others view me, and while it is not all that I am, being so endowed people are going to look. I don&#39;t let that bother me because there is really nothing to be done about it and if all they do is look I can&#39;t find the harm. What can be frustrating is when after having a nice look for a few seconds or so, they don&#39;t pick up their eyes and carry on the conversation. I accept that they will also steal other quick looks as we talk, but to try and talk and just stare...that is rare but it does happen. Usually, depending on the circumstances, social vs business, how well I know them, whether it is our first meeting or tenth meeting, lots of things, my mood, etc., dictates how I react. Sometimes, I will just stop talking and walk away, but if I do that I have already decided I am not interested in them on some level (and I am certain they are not endowed big enough for me). If it is a situation where I can&#39;t or really shouldn&#39;t walk away, and I am in a good mood and don&#39;t feel like making the situation tense, I simply remind them in a quiet voice to look up in a humorous way. ("Yes, thank you for noticing but my face is up here"). Then there are those times I am feeling not so kind and say something a bit more blunt. But I learned early that when I have gotten angry and confronted them, it just drew more attention from bystanders or others nearby, so that did not help either. And often my anger was frustration on some level, not with just their staring, but usually my inability to get something across. And true, like someone said earlier, since I tend to look at what a man is carrying, even for a brief moment, I really can&#39;t complain. There really is not a set way I "handle" such awkward moments. But, in those rare instances when a man is staring and I am convinced he is hung big enough to make John Holmes look small, I am thrilled he is looking. ;)
[post=282057]Quoted post[/post]​
I suppose it&#39;s the weakness of being a straight male.

Personally, I don&#39;t make it obvious I&#39;m staring, mainly because I like to show a little respect. Oddly enough, girls would say I have a trusting face, and guys would say I haven&#39;t. I guess I&#39;m not born to be a crotch-watcher anyway.

Of course, sometimes I will notice and make it "not so obvious", but that was during the student election campaign when they were using girls to "emotionally blackmail" students into voting. Of course, I never thought about sex=vote...damn.