Nice One Oprah...you moron

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so leave it to Oprah to bring New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees on the show...and, being the idiot she is, go and attempt to wipe off the large birthmark he has had on his face since he was born...saying "Who just kissed you there's a big ole something something"...and of course, unsuccessfully trying to wipe it off his face...nice job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdTP4_Tpa9I&

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Come on. Are you guys serious? We got 19 seconds of footage. I didn't see the show, but I wonder if Brees laughed it off and said it was his birthmark. The idea that Oprah would somehow take something silly like that and make it into a tirade worthy of firing people left and right is absurd. Obviously no Oprah fans on this thread, but really, it ain't that big a deal.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bad manners and arrogance is always a big deal. Because so many Americans feel they have to bow their knee to wealth and "success" is why princesses like Whinfrey get away with it.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Come on. Are you guys serious? We got 19 seconds of footage. I didn't see the show, but I wonder if Brees laughed it off and said it was his birthmark. The idea that Oprah would somehow take something silly like that and make it into a tirade worthy of firing people left and right is absurd. Obviously no Oprah fans on this thread, but really, it ain't that big a deal.
Always a voice of reason. :yup: Hot. :09:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Erm am I missing something? How is that a big deal? I'm sure she's not the first person to do that to him and she probably wont be the last, so Oprah's capable of the same kind of faux pas any one else is? So what?

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
looks like she was joking about it

so you are suggesting she knew and was making fun of an imperfection on someone's face live on tv?

that would have been as appropriate as Brees coming out, grabbing one of her rolls of fat and shaking it a bit, and saying "did you hide a bag of dough under your shirt?"...trust me, it is better off that she look dumb for thinking it was lipstick...

Last edited:

SouthernGirl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried to pick a bugger out the janitor's nose (the sexy redbone who leaves his cell phone laying around with his massive dick as the screen saver) with a q-tip and didn't know it was a mole.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Agreed. We here in "Breesland" weren't offended and neither, apparently, was he.

Of course Oprah can't even hope to begin to approach the indisputable genius and superior insight of a Beck or a Limbaugh... :cool:..........

...but it hardly makes her a "moron".

It only makes her not that much into football.