Nice Place to dine in Chicago

europenudist

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey

I will go on 3 week vacation to the US in 2 MOnths with my Girlfriend and I plan to take her out for Dinner to some nice Place the first night in Chicago. Any suggestions?
I am thinking about somthing classic and quiet, not too stiff though (smokings or sth like that)
Maybe something with music? Not sure yet.
Gimme some suggestions!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been to Chicago many times. I'll give you my favorite...

Le Colonial ~ French Vietnamese fine dining restaurant located in the Gold Coast area of Chicago has private dining, group events and private parties
Culinary Philosophy - Charlie Trotter's
Welcome to Bistro 110 - Chicago, Illinois
Four Seasons Hotel Chicago - Dining : Seasons Restaurant
There are many fine restaurants in Chicago, this is just a hand full of my top favorite. Smoking is not allowed in any restaurants in Chicago. I would also suggest you go out for pizza. If you want to go out for a quiet drink try Chicago Hotel Rooms and Luxury Suites - Ambassador East Hotel

Have a wonderful trip and Bon Appetit!

europenudist

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey Yorker,

thanks for the suggestions, i will check those out for sure.

BTW: since recently smoking is prohibited in German bars, cafes and restaurants as well as public buildings as well. Wich is quite nice since i don't smoke. Usefull tips though, thank you!:biggthumpup:

Redheadchi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, there is no smoking in Chicago either. There is a place called Tizy malou's which is nice and It's on Grand and Wells. There are a couple of 4-5 star places but you need a resurvation way ahead of time. I know Rick Bayless has a place there and it is amaizing, but pricey.