nice shiny head

Gorgeous: I've noticed that a lot of guys on here and elsewhere have nice shiny heads on their dicks... I know part of this is because of a helluva lot of blood flow there, but I've also noticed that most of the shiny heads belong to uncut cocks.
I'm circumcised, but I want that shiny head. Mine's shiny on the bottom, but the top had texture. Is there a way to get it back to that??

Any advice would be great!
Thanks everyone!

Ineligible

1st Like
Media
I think there are two issues here. One is the texture of the glans, which tends to get rougher with age, especially among the circumcised.

The second is the degree of erection of the head. The head is an extension of the corpus spongiosum, and it seems to me that it doesn't erect as easily, or get as hard, as the corpora cavernosa that give rigidity to the shaft. For me, a shiny head always suggests a specially hard erection.

hung_big: Perhaps precum plays into effect? Also, when the foreskin is pulled back it makes it tight, therefore almost excentuating the head. That's all I can think of.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I don't think the shininess factor necessarily has anything to do with being uncircumcised or with pre-cum, since my head often looks quite "shiny" and I am a circumcised guy who produces virtually no pre-cum. I do agree with what Ineligible said -- at least in my case, the head seems to be shiniest when I am at my most throbbingly erect. Try wrapping your fingers around the base when hard to get yourself really engorged and you will probably see your tool develop some luster.

Steve :)

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my head gets very shinny when i get very hard.

if you find it hard to get super hard try a cock ring

i also think my head feels and looks smoother after a busy weekend of getting sucked a lot... however, this may just be my imagination

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Gorgeous@Jun 7 2005, 01:27 AM
I've noticed that a lot of guys on here and elsewhere have nice shiny heads on their dicks... I know part of this is because of a helluva lot of blood flow there, but I've also noticed that most of the shiny heads belong to uncut cocks.
I'm circumcised, but I want that shiny head. Mine's shiny on the bottom, but the top had texture. Is there a way to get it back to that??

Any advice would be great!
Thanks everyone!
[post=318460]Quoted post[/post]​
Your observation proves to me that no matter how much info I have gotten on dick and its qualities, there will always be new material on the subject. I've never considered pros and cons of the shiny head before and it's interesting.

As Steve26 explained during his most throbbingly erect conditions and hungitaliano
during his super hardons their cocks were characterized with their most shiny heads. I'm sure this does have a direct bearing on the shininess.

However, years ago, like 30, I began rubbing a mixture of baby oil and vitamin E oil on mine after showers/baths, and have continued this through the years. I'm also uncut, so maybe the combination of all gives me a shiny dick head all the way around every time I check it out.

Luke

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by hungitaliano@Jun 7 2005, 02:52 PM
my head gets very shinny when i get very hard.

if you find it hard to get super hard try a cock ring

i also think my head feels and looks smoother after a busy weekend of getting sucked a lot... however, this may just be my imagination
[post=318578]Quoted post[/post]​
Would you object to letting us know approximately how many times "getting sucked a lot" on a busy weekend is for you, hungitaliano? You know how guys and numbers are, I guess. Thanks.

Luke

Gorgeous: Thanks so much to everyone for all your thoughts!
I did a little research myself and I think what it comes down to is genetics. It's not a huge deal to me, just something that I'd like if it were possible to change myself. However I did like the suggestion of vitamin E and baby oil... at least it'd be fun to apply!

Let me know if anyone thinks of anything else!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And, even more fun to get it applied, Gorgeous :excl: But, then, this might lead to another application after an additional wash-up. Let us know when you try it and it's results. (?)

Luke

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by hungitaliano@Jun 7 2005, 10:52 AM
[post=318578]Quoted post[/post]​
Hmmmm... I wouldn't mind helping you find out! :p

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by hung_big@Jun 6 2005, 07:04 PM
Perhaps precum plays into effect? Also, when the foreskin is pulled back it makes it tight, therefore almost excentuating the head. That's all I can think of.
[post=318489]Quoted post[/post]​
Also it tends to harden with age, especially if a guy's circumcised (or if the foreskin's unusually short) and the glans is always exposed to friction from his clothes.

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
I think its a matter of blood flow also! I find mine has a nice shiny head...But I also produce alot of precum and I am uncut too! check out the head shot in my gallery...Jose'Latinoboy9

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I'm cut but very loosely - I can pulll what foreskin is left down over the glans and it will remain - but I have to physically do that (unless I've been pumping.)

If I keep the glans covered for a few days I find that it smooths out and becomes shiny, almost as if it has covered itself with a clear mucous covering - and it is more sensitive to touch. It amazes me how short a time it takes.

Looks like the only sure way to get that shiny look, Gorgeous, is to restore that foreskin.

ukmale

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I reckon its because a cut penis has thicker skin covering the head which has evolved after the time it was cut to protect the bare head. The head, by natures
design, is intended to protect the sensitive knob-end (i know if i have my uncut head skin pulled back for a period of time and it rubs against my underwear it BLOODY HURTS!!!) I would suggest that an uncut penis head has a thinner skin membrane thus it looks shiney, mine is shiney at even a semi erect state........play a guitar and the skin on your finger tips soon gets thicker and less shiney with all the pressure on the finger tips...rub any piece of skin against an object or material it will react and get thicker and loose its shine... :eyes: My Thoughts Only

Reactions: 1119457

Gorgeous: Thanks again everyone!
The thought occurred to me to maybe wear a condom throughout the day with some lotion in it or something. I in fact tried this a few times, but I find that the condom, through a combination of friction on the outside, and lube on the inside, tends to slide off. However the skin did seem softer after a day's use.
Then again, it's quite the pain in the ass, not to mention having to be very conscious about whether or not there's the feeling of a condom sliding down my pant's leg while I'm presenting an advertising campaign to the creative director...

Yikes. :eek:

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Gorgeous@Jun 7 2005, 10:56 PM
The thought occurred to me to maybe wear a condom throughout the day with some lotion in it or something.

Not advisable. Like all external body parts, the skin of the penis needs to breathe to remain healthy, and the wearing of a condom tends to inhibit circulation as well.

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You can purchase a product called Manhood, which is advertised as a substitute foreskin for circumsised men. On their webcite, they say, "By using ManHood®, your penile glans will change from dry and chafed, to one that is shiny soft." The url is

http://www.jkcc.com/manhood/