Nice to meet ya!

ajay38

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes another gay man looking for large dick! Ah but wait....I am a bottom tis true but a versatile one with a healthy endowment...or so I am told. Living in beautiful North Carolina. I'll lurk about for a while and see what's here...never get tired of looking at nice looking men and their equipment and doing more than just looking if I may. Of course I have many more interests than large penis so hit me up if you want to get to know me in the biblical sense or just as a friend.

--Andrew

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A warm welcome to you Andrew. I know that you will enjoy being a member of LPSG. You will make many friends here.:smile:

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HELLOOOOOOHELLOOOOOOHELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hello!:smile: :biggrin1:

(3 Stooges-style greeting)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
ajay38 said:
Yes another gay man looking for large dick! Ah but wait....I am a bottom tis true but a versatile one with a healthy endowment...or so I am told. Living in beautiful North Carolina. I'll lurk about for a while and see what's here...never get tired of looking at nice looking men and their equipment and doing more than just looking if I may. Of course I have many more interests than large penis so hit me up if you want to get to know me in the biblical sense or just as a friend.

--Andrew

Welcome, Andrew.

You have some amazing pics. I like the outdoors look.:biggrin1: Enjoy your time here.