Nice weather here in Maryland

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to visit the National Zoo and see the pandas.
I am also interested in going to the the aquarium in Baltimore as well as hanging out in Fell's Point and I would love to have company.
I am actually getting to enjoy more things since I am more recovered from a spinal injury.
I can't drink much and I am just able to drive my new car.
I can't always drive due to pain meds but I could take the train to a meeting point.
Basically I'm mobile again and can start having some fun.
I like Love nightclub in DC and Fells point is very friendly with lots of places to dance and get silly.
I like men who are taller than me and I really like very tall men who are not overweight.
I am a size 9 currently and everyone says I look fine but I am supposed to be a 5/6.
I am a little thick but with a small waist.
I am 5'9" tall.
p.s. I also love dogs so if you wanted to go hiking and bring your dog that would be splendid.
Best Wishes, Sug

BigBoy28

Experimental Member
Media
Hey! Didnt realize u were from the Maryland area, yea the weather has been great. Its the perfect time to get out and have some fun while this warm weather lasts.

I know this area very well, and I am very familiar with all the places you were talking about.

I sent you a PM with more detailed info

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do they let you out without your leash?
Oh my!
cigarbabe:saevil:

Girlie, they don't call it a "visit" if you live there.
Come on, if she starts a thread in the personals, don't go on the attack. Let her have her fun there. There's nothing disruptive or antagonistic here.

If she disrupts in the other threads, have at it.