Nicest Guys or Women you've met on LPSG

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh MAN!! No "G33" (as my hipster self calls myself - which actually very uncomfortable!")

...would it help if I said "I HAVE CUBANS*?"

(* - CIGARS - not real people - unless you need people to mow your grass then maybe I can help with that too:)

No fair tempting me with Cubans people or cigars!:biggrin1:
C.B.:sasmokin:

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Turn your heartache right into joy, she’s a girl, and you’re a boy. Well get it together, make it real nice,
You ain’t gonna need anymore advice.

And there’s a rose in the fisted glove and the eagle flies with the dove, and if you can’t be with the one you love, honey, love the one you’re with, love the one you’re with, love the one you’re with, love the one you’re with.

I'm sorry, I find this song to be "stupid".....if you can't be with the one you love....commit adultry? Fuck the nearest stranger? What...? What other options do you have?

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
there's so many for list!

amber, nudeyorker, freddie, ricky, mem, naughty, njqt. i'm gonna stop here only because there's too many people for name

you guys know who you are. and i know how much it sucks for not be listed (i'm not on anyone's list....)

Your on my list silly!! I put you on there at the end!!
And last does not mean least!! I havn't an order of preference!
LOL!! x

oh wow, i totally missed it haha. much love!

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Fortunately I have met and chatted with some wonderful people. Its no secret that I found one particularly wonderful and charming but my posse knows who they are. While some come and go as our lives get busy, they are some of the coolest and nicest people I have ever met over the internet (hehe).

Thanks Cigarbabe and Hellboy for the mentions...and the feeling is back atcha. And I do luv me my Cocko!! Indy was one of the first people I ever met on here so I have to give him a big hug...and finally, I do have a soft spot in my heart for the senor!!

D

deleted3782

I've met a few, both in person and in PM exchanges...they know who they are. I keep my distance from the troublemakers and fakes on here...and they know who they are too.

Right...as if I would actually be silly enough to make a list of those I like (in which case I would forget someone) or the ones I dislike (in which case I would forget someone). :cool:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rushing to get some manmeat sausage in a delicate cream sauce make you forgetful? :biggrin1:

I thought you LIKED being ripped a new asshole... from a thick dick of course.:wink:

hehehe...Once again, x704, you make a Zen statement that says 'this is Hellboy' better than any novel or picture:tongue:

D_Theophallus Kneedgroin

Account Disabled
Media
numbers123
:redface:

Fortunately I have met and chatted with some wonderful people. Its no secret that I found one particularly wonderful and charming but my posse knows who they are. While some come and go as our lives get busy, they are some of the coolest and nicest people I have ever met over the internet (hehe).

Thanks Cigarbabe and Hellboy for the mentions...and the feeling is back atcha. And I do luv me my Cocko!! Indy was one of the first people I ever met on here so I have to give him a big hug...and finally, I do have a soft spot in my heart for the senor!!

Wonder who that is... :tongue:

It's the nice people that have kept me here. I'm not going to make a list but like Rico said, I've met some of the nicest people here.
(okay, there are even a few assholes here that I don't mind)

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Far too many to list for me. There are lots of great people here. I really would hate to miss anyone out so I will just say almost everyone I have come across.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
bedheadred
dragonfly20
mickeylee
matthew
notthe7
lex
dcdeep
dolfette
sweetass
nick8
chrissymgreen
and more and more...

thank ya Mr Psidom. and i am in damn good company to boot!

most of the folks regular to the forums are friendly and nice. i don't have much contact with many people other than reading their posts so listing the stand outs would just add stalker to my flavor. sos leave it to i spend time here because of the folks here.

ML