Nicest person with whom you were sexual

J

JR7

Aside from my wife, who is the nicest person I know, I thought it might be fun to recount (and hear our stories) the nicest person I was ever sexual with.

I was in college at the time. It was my senior year. I met a girl at a fraternity party who (for the sake of anonymity) had a name that started with "M". She was 2 years younger than me, and I could tell she was pleasantly plump. By no means obese, but a bigger girl yet with curves in the right places. She was with a girl who had a rare skin disorder in which her pigmentation became very splotchy from the merest exposure to the sun. It was impossible for M's friend to avoid this condition even in the cold weather town our college was located. Merely going to class and back would be enough to trigger this condition.

There was nothing objectionable about M. She had a cute face, normal disposition, and it was clear that she had other friends, but wanted to take a friend out at night who might not always get a chance to enjoy the typical bar-going college lifestyle.

The special thing was that M was neither pitied nor condescended her friend. She treated her like any other college friend. I know many of you may say, "Well, that's not nice; that's just the decent thing to do," but trust me, most females at my school were not so decent and M's conduct truly set her apart.

M and I had kissed on the dance floor already and I certainly wanted to take her back to my apartment, but I wasn't sure if her devotion to her friend would stand in the way of us going back to hook up. (I had parted ways from my friends at the party a while ago claiming I was going to make a play for the curvy one. Unfortunately, my friends were not interested in M's friend with this skin condition.) Frankly, as horny as I was, I certainly didn't want her to leave this friend - especially - alone. Turned out her friend's apartment was not far from mine. So we were able to walk her home and M and I just continued the extra block or so to my pad.

M was a little uneasy about it, but she figured that the night wasn't cut short on account of us hooking up and she got her friend home safely. I really wanted to make this girl cum. Not because I was attracted to her and I wanted to see her moaning in ecstacy, but because she was so damned caring. I didn't even care if I came that night as long as she did. It didn't take long before we were down to our underwear. She had large soft breasts with huge aereolas and cotton 'granny panties' girding her buxom hips and round ass. I hadn't yet seen or felt her vagina, but I had a feeling when I saw those granny panties that the one thing I like more than shapely hips lay beneath - a hairy pussy. Sure enough I was right! I pulled off her panties which she more than obliging spread her legs to accommodate. I saw the most beautiful triangle of long auburn pubic hair surrounding unexpectedly large labia the color of raw salmon. I laid on my back and started lapping her pussy immediately. I saw the slightest crease of a smile on her face as my tongue first touched her labia. It was one of the more endearing things I'd ever seen in bed and I thanked god I had my lamp on.

Virtually instantaneously she took my cock out of my underwear and eagerly helped me discard my underwear completely when I started tugging them off with my free hand. Another thing that made her the nicest girl I'd ever hooked up with was when she saw my hard cock for the first time she said, "No wonder you wanted to get me back to your place the first night we met." So M is giving me a casual yet awesome hand job as I'm licking her pussy. In her mind, I'm sure she was thinking she was keeping me at a slow boil while she was enjoying her lips and clit being licked. Of course the sight of her salmon lips, auburn hair and delicious taste is driving me wild and her long smooth strokes along my shaft and glans aren't helping much.

My main goal is to give this nice, sweet girl orgasms and meanwhile I'm feeling my own orgasm bubbling in my balls. Somehow, I suppress it long enough to where I start hearing her moans increase. When I thought she may have cum I asked, "Did you have an orgasm?" She replied, "I actually had 3." I don't know if it was the turn-on of her telling me she came 3 times or the relief that I could finally relax and let loose, but as she continued to jerk me off no more than 5 seconds went by and I blasted my cum onto her leg, the sheet below us and a healthy dollup on my torso. To which this nicest of nice girls giggled and said, "Oh, were you waiting to make sure I came before you did?" I said, "That's exactly what I was trying to do." She then said something like, "Not too many guys are as considerate as that - and definitely not the ones you meet at a frat party and hook up with the first night."

I told her I didn't want it to just be a drunken one-night-hook-up and sure enough we went out several times after that night and enjoyed each others' bodies each time. We parted amicably; I was graduating and lived in a different state so based on where we were in our relative college careers, it didn't get serious, but it was certainly more than a one-night-stand. M. was the nicest girl (outside of my wife) with whom I've ever shared my bed.

Reactions: Whimsical_Boy
J

JR7

Come on people - I give a write-up like that and no one has any stories of wanting to hook up with anyone chiefly on account of their degree of kindness to others? Guys, you've never seen a woman behave saintly and want to eat her pussy because of it?

Phillygrower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No one is responding because it's such a stupid fuckin thread. How about a thread of " have u ever fucked a girl who owns a cat". It's pointless and doesn't make any sense.

J

JR7

Your analogy makes no sense. I'm not talking about whether or not a person possesses something like a "cat." It's "yes," or "no." I'm taking about degrees, qualitative analysis, and superlatives here. I'm sure we've all been with some very nice partners and what turned out to be some very mean-spirited partners. I'm asking who the nicest or kindest one was and for a specific story or evidence to support that. I contributed my story. I showed; I didn't tell. If people don't want to go through the labor of recollecting and transcribing that's one thing, but to say the query makes no sense demonstrates a severe sense of ignorance on your part.

By the way, while your cat argument holds no water, a funny alternative conversation could have been 'funniest pet/pet debris interfering in sexual contact' story.

Reactions: Whimsical_Boy
D

deleted730192

I'd never share my bed with a woman who was cruel, spiteful, or otherwise mean-spirited. A genuine, caring heart is one of the most important features in a partner.

Great story, JR7.

BBBunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I loved the story, but my own story isn't all that exciting.

The nicest guy I ever slept with was actually a rebound from the man I've now been dating for 5 years. And he wasn't the nicest in the sense that it was the best sex, or he really worked at getting me off. To be honest the sex was awful, he was a terribly clingy cuddle-er afterwards, and he snored. But he helped me through a really rough time in my life and is still one of my dearest friends.

See? Not a very good story.

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a woman who formerly was a high school actress whom volunteered in guatemala to build houses and adored harry potter movies. she was nice.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Nice guys finish first with me.... well ... last in the bed... b/c they wait on me~~ one guy left his home town to fly across the country. Gave up his job and everything to care for his aging mother...

one guy... I just wanted to have sex with b/c he was so damn nice and adorable. The sweetest guy... not much of a story here, just that his adorable, sweet manner made him so desirable to me.

And like one said above... thugs, ganstas, and bad guys don't get in my bedroom~ :nono:

Nice is sooo very sexy in my book :smile:

J

JR7

Thank you most sincerely to all of you who resurrected this thread and expressed appreciation for this story/thread idea. And 1Cody, sorry I lost you with "I didn't care if I came as long as she did." Had you read on you would have learned that I did get a happy ending and that sometimes the less you care about cumming the harder you cum. I'm glad some of you had the pleasure of hooking up with nice souls out there. I've always found the sex all the more satisfying when the person you're with is deserving of pleasure due to the pleasure/comfort she bestowed upon others.

J

JR7

Sorry Lawrencevilleguy for not responding to your question. It's a good one. No, I did not tell my wife about this second nicest girl I ever hooked up with. I generally leave my past hook up stories out of our conversations. She prefers it that way ( :. But that's why lpsg is such a nice outlet for me. It would be inappropriate to tell my wife things like, "I wanted to make this girl cum so much I didn't even care about my own orgasm." My wife, like most wives, would not be happy to hear that sort of thing.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And like one said above... thugs, ganstas, and bad guys don't get in my bedroom~ :nono:

Good lass.

I like this thread and I think it is unfair people have been so unnaccepting of it. Although I cannot understand it, as I don't any girl who has truly made me happy in the bedroom looking back.