Nicest person with whom you were sexual

J

JR7

Jonesy, thanks for your support. Yeah, it seems like those who like this thread really champion hard for it, but most people don't understand it or think it's lame. I guess another way of putting it is to ask if you ever had sex or hooked up with someone kind of out of sympathy. Like you thought the person was really sweet and you didn't want to reject them because of their kindness. Although that sounds a little condescending.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Once or twice, regretted it though. I don't tend to get pleased in bed even though I tend to please myself. I don't think I'll do that again.

lady loves large

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just came across this thread and I think it is a very good idea. My story.....I am currently seeing a guy that is the nicest man I have ever known. We first met when I interviewed him for a job maybe12 years ago. My first thought was, damn he fine!!! Anyway, I interviewed him, found him qualified, hired and trained him. We worked together for 2 years, and during that time I really got a chance to know him. He is a long term military man. He loves karate, speaks the Korean language, weight lifts, and is shy. He is thoughtful and generally tries to help others sometimes to his detriment. He loves his family and is dedicated to raising his children the best he can. Eventhough he was a soldier and has done what soldiers do, he wanted to work with handicap adults, which is what brought him to the company we worked for. And he worked well with the men in the home. He is patient and compassionate. His presence in the home taught the guys that lived there how to be a man and how to treat a lady. In that line of work it is dominated by females, so it is rare to have a male to help with the male side of things. What really attracted me to him other than his looks, is the fact that he does not even realize he is a 10/10. The first time I told him I thought he was fine, a perfect man, he just looked at me like " no, I'm not any of those things". That day we talked about why I thought he was, and why all the women on the job was after him. He just smiled and said, " I don't see it. It's just me". I knew then I would fuck him just so I could show him how wonderful he is. After that we continued to work with each other until I moved on to another job. We kept in contact with each other over the years.

November 2011, he texted me out of the blue to check up on me. We talked and I mentioned my birthday was coming up soon. He asked me what I wanted for a gift. At that moment, I decided to go for it. I told him I want what all girls want. He instantly knew what I was saying and we made plans. We decided to get a room.

After he closed the door, the first thing he did was kiss me long and sweetly while undressing me. He put his lips on every place he uncovered. Was not long before I was moaning and getting wet. When we worked together, I used to crouch watch him all the time. He has a nice bulge, but I was really hoping it was not just balls. Well, to my surprise, it was all cock. And I mean cock that was curved under the balls cock. And he was groomed. Not shaved bald but nice and groomed. I think I could have had an orgasm from the sight of him. He climbed on top of me and proceeded to kiss again everywhere. When he got to my pussy, he smelled me then dove in for his meal. Wow!!! I was screaming after the first suck on my clit. After I do not know how long, he gave me his dick. It was the best fuck I have had in years. After we were done with that, and I had time to rest a bit, I proceeded to worship his cock and balls. I made sure I told him while I was sucking him how wonderful I thought he was. How good he tasted, and on and on. I got on hell of a man scream from him and a good load of CUM down my throat.

While we were laying in bed, he told me that is had never had head like I gave him and he thanked me for it. He said even in his marriage, he did not get good head. I told him it was my way of showing him I apppreciate him and he is 10/10. Again, he just smiled. Since then, we have been seeing each other and it has been all good. He is still the nicest man ever. He is my birthday gift that keeps on giving.

J

JR7

Ladyloveslarge, that was a great story, and I thank you for taking the time to give all of those details. And here I thought I was the only one who writes 4 long paragraph posts!

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't write long posts but will say that being a considerate person is more important to me than external features. I mean, I probably wouldn't get together with someone who I wasn't physically attracted to, but I for sure don't get together with mean or selfish people. Not even 1 nighters. Masturbation is more satisfying.

J

JR7

When I was single (like in college and my early to mid twenties) while I was fortunate enough to hook up and have sex with some very attractive women, I also hooked up and had sex with some outwardly unattractive women. For some reason I was able to become interested in being sexual with women that I wasn't per se attracted to. I think a lot of it had to do with the nature of this thread. If the woman was kindhearted I couldn't help but feel compelled to share some intimate moments with her - even if it was a one night stand. The other part of it was that I have always loved vagina. All kinds. So I figured even if I wasn't attracted to a woman's face or figure, there was always the vagina which you don't know how beautiful it might be until you get her panties off. I agree with all of you - I wouldn't do this with selfish or mean spirited females. Just seeing another vagina wasn't enough of a rationale for that. The girl at least had to seem kindhearted. More often than not I was rewarded because these kind girls invariably had beautiful pussies - full pink or cherry red lips, lush pubic hair surrounding their gorgeous petals. Plus, I don't remember a single nice girl that didn't give me head. A blow job is the sort of thing where even if it's bad it's good, but as I sit here today all of the unattractive yet sweet girls I was with gave me bona fide good head with special 'endings' - like swallowing my whole load or licking up at least some of the 'aftermath.'

lady loves large

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladyloveslarge, that was a great story, and I thank you for taking the time to give all of those details. And here I thought I was the only one who writes 4 long paragraph posts!

You are welcome.:smile: LOL!!, no you are not the only one that like to write long posts.:smile: I just took your lead. Plus, I like the subjuct matter, and I wanted to contribute something meaningful. Glad you like, you will be hearing more from me.

Lady

J

JR7

Glad you liked the subject matter, Lady. If you read all of the posts there were some real detractors! Your details made for a hot post. I know just what you mean by "one hell of a man scream." I used to try to be very discreet and subtly announce, "I'm about to cum," when getting head. But there were some ladies who sucked my cock with such intensity that all I had the presence of mind to utter was "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." And usually these were the less than totally attractive but truly kindhearted women of which I speak, who rendered me in this state.

J

JR7

This thread is catching some momentum, post your stories ...

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what the hell does bump mean?

and

nicest guy was, never shared my bed but we had sex.
he was this really tall, buffy, hairy hot Colombian that I met at the gym. he saw me jerking off and beckoned me to his stall. There he just rubbed my body and my ass and like the good bottom that i am, just became submissive.
We were in the shower for ages it felt. I think that is one of the best times i had sex too.
he also had a big one. :)

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There were two actually.... a guy from Columbia. We had dinner and a movie, and then a nice quiet night at his place making out. Slow passionate sex. It was just nice to touch, cuddle, stroke, kiss, and enjoy a slow sensual fuck. I'm not even sure we got off.

The other was from Kenya, but was going to college int he US. He spoke beautiful English, and very polite, and had super soft skin and lips. It was another night of low burning passion, but we both had a great time. 8 years later I ran into him on the other side of the country and he still remembered who I was.

D_Phil_Doneafew

Account Disabled
Media
Other than my bf I have had one guy to be very kind to me. He was a teacher at a neighboring high school. I was 17 and he was nearly 40. He let me make all of the first moves. I ran into him one Saturday. It was my birthday he congratulated me and asked if I would like to have a celebratory dinner. I accepted and the next day we met and he brought a small wrapped box that contained a Swiss Army watch. A rather expensive gift for acquaintances.

Being young and naive I never thought of the sentiment the watch has historically. A watch means that the giver wants to spend more time with the receiver. I wonder if that is what he was trying to convey. I will never know.

Long story short I have bot seen him in over 12 years. I always wonder where he is, what he is doing and whether he thinks about me.

J

JR7

I was looking back at how long it had been since this thread had a post and I thought it wouldn't be too terrible to resurrect it. Read my original post. It's sure to strike a cord with many of you and allow this discussion to regain its momentum.

J

JR7

Frnkd213, you do have a good point, and it is one that I am blessed to share. My wife is indeed the nicest woman with whom I've ever been sexual. I guess I was thinking of single days stories where you hooked up with (maybe even just a one-nighter) someone not necessarily because she was gorgeous, but because you appreciated her virtue, kindness.

hotdogmustard

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This thread is so intriguing.

If I had a dollar for every time I have gotten shit from my friends for not hooking up with a man or woman who was "hot" when I had the chance, I would be sitting on a nice pile of cash. But I flat out refuse to have sex of any type with anyone who is a jerk, asshole, or negative. I just won't do it. My cock is a good reader of this and I seriously can't get stiff if the person I am with is not completely sweet. And there have been occasions on which I have been in process- and then I go soft because of comments passed. For example, I was at a party and on a bench with a really gorgeous woman. I was manually stimulating her and she glanced at some friend of hers, criticized the guy her friend was kissing. She called the guy "a dork who was not good enough" for her friend, and she said "this is probably the best night of his life." I was shocked. The guy seemed reasonably nice to me, and this woman had her tongue down his throat. I asked for clarification, and it was that the guy worked construction and she thought that was "pathetic." I said nothing, got up, got to the bathroom and washed up, and pursued someone else. The next day I got the third degree from some buddies who had seen me with her. They were like "how could you not fuck her???" I explained that I preferred exactly what I did, beating off rather than hooking up with someone so mean.

J

JR7

Hotdogmustard, that was a great example of the other side of the coin. I have not always had your degree of resolve, and I commend you for it. However, there have been occasions when I too took the moral high ground and passed up some fine-looking pussy because the woman was just so mean.