Nicest person with whom you were sexual

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a woman who formerly was a high school actress whom volunteered in guatemala to build houses and adored harry potter movies. she was nice.

update: she was a nice person.

but a person who was extremely delicate and nice with me goes between two individuals. One was an older woman who lived in San Jose. I came over her place after a concert in Mountain View. I've never had a woman be so soft-spoke, gentle, caring and sweet to me. It was the first time I encountered a lady who would put my shoes on for me after sex.

It was weird getting rough with her.

Earlier this year I encountered another person who called me beautiful during sex. It seemed genuine when she said it. One of those heart-warming experiences during sex that I'm not use to at all, even after being in a long-term relationship.

Sweet, genuine, loving, heart-warming people are hard to come by.

J

JR7

"Sweet, genuine, loving, heart-warming people are hard to come by," as Unnamed stated is very true. But they make it very easy to cum!

I remember I was with one particularly kind soul (not the woman who served as the inspiration for this post in the first place) and I could tell when fucking her that whether I wanted it to be or not she was going to bring me to an intense and MESSY orgasm. I was not using a condom so cumming inside of her was not an option. Still she was so nice and docile that something inside me made me ill-at ease about my sperm flying all over her. Not that really any women have ever minded a mess (save 1 or 2), but I just didn't want to risk offending this particular sweet woman.

Anyhow, I remember we were in missionary when I went that one stroke too far and I knew I was going to cum. Ordinarily I would just withdraw and with my cock hovering over her abdomen/torso, just let it fly where it may. I remember this time I pulled out and with my 'cumface' in full contorted fashion somehow managed to collapse on my back, my penis heaving rope after rope of jizz on my own torso and upper chest hands-free.

Finally, when I stopped cumming, she said, "Why did you turn over, you could have nutted on me?" I couldn't believe this nice girl's language "nutted!" Apparently, despite her delicate and sweeter than sweet demeanor she liked a big, messy external cumshot on her body like so many other women I had met.

anthonylp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know, I really like this thread. The idea of finding someone sexually attractive not for what's in their pants but for what's in their hearts is an idea that really resonates with me.

Out of all the people I've had sex with, there was only one that was super sweet. He was a really considerate person in small, endearing ways. For instance, he would always open the car door for me. Not really a big thing I know, but they add up. Most of the considerate things that he did were things we don't even really think about. Every time I see him I feel like I notice something sweet he does and it makes me attracted to him even more. He is now my best friend and we still fool around from time to time whenever we get the chance. You would think his kind, loving personality would translate into the bedroom but turns out he's a wildcat. lol. After having him as a good friend I know that now I won't ever be able to be in a relationship with someone who isn't kind and caring.

J

JR7

Auspoz, I feel for you. But what you are talking about is a different topic altogether. It is really the opposite. You're talking about the 'friend zone' phenomenon. Girls see you as so nice that they want to have you as a friend and won't risk losing the friendship by bringing sex/sexual activity into the mix.

I'm talking about situations where because the person is such a good friend, benevolent, altruistic, or down-to-earth that these virtues, in and of themselves, make you want to be sexual with them. The most vivid examples of this phenomenon are situations where the woman is plain or perhaps outwardly not too attractive, but you are so impressed with her kindness/virtuousness that you inherently want to have sex/make love to her despite the lack of physical attraction.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Because my own interests in homosexual activities is purely physical/recreational/hedonistic I can thoroughly enjoy sex with a man who is not particularly nice, just so long as he has a nice cock! Mind you it's much more enjoyable with a nice guy with whom I can share a meaningful friendship, but niceness isn't a critical factor in the sexual connection.

But with women it's another thing altogether. There the emotional attachment is very important to me and I can honestly say that I've never had an intimate relationship with any woman who wasn't nice. I haven't even had a one night stand or casual sex with a woman who wasn't nice. Certainly my two marriages and my last LTR were all with women who I found to be exceptionally nice and I really couldn't rate or grade them one above another.

But one that really stands out in my mind is a short term relationship that I had with a young lady I met at a clothing optional venue several years ago. She was stunningly beautiful with small but shapely breasts and the most gorgeous set of legs and buttocks I've ever laid my eyes upon. But what really stood out was how incredibly pleasant she was under any and all circumstances. I can honestly say that she was one of the "nicest" people I've ever known. But our relationship, though memorable, was short term for reasons of incompatibility other than physical or sexual. In short, she just turned out to be so extremely tree-hugging liberal that there was no way our relationship could last. I guess it is just Murphy's Law that one of the most strikingly beautiful and truly nice women I've ever known and I could not maintain an intimate relationship because of the extreme chasm between our separate views of the world in which we live.

Bean_head

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This is a great thread to see.

So good to meet someone who's nice and you can both be honest and share this with each other.

Been told I'm 'too nice' but I have met some nice people in the past I've had great sex with.

J

JR7

Thank you, Bean_Head! I'm always glad when I see someone appreciate this topic. I think it's often overlooked, but if a person really takes inventory, he or she will find that often the best sex they've had has not necessarily been with the most physically attractive person with whom they've been, but the most good-hearted. If the two happen to correspond, well, then you are truly lucky and, like me, I hope they married the person.

coveryerteeth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One year when I was in college, I really wanted to hit up Ft. Lauderdale for Spring Break because I'd never been, but I couldn't find anybody who had the funds to go with me. So, I was like, "Fuck it! I'll go by myself," and that's what I did. My first night there, I hooked up with this 30-something couple that have a place in Boca. I spent the night at their place and then the next night they invited me to a house party hosted by a friend of theirs.

Well, this guy walks into the party who looks like he fell out of a cologne print ad and I couldn't help but notice him. My first thought was, I bet he's an ass, since it had been my experience that guys who are too good looking tend not to place enough stock on inner beauty. Also, the graphic T he was wearing had a kiss print on it (like a woman leaves on a tissue when she blots her lip color) with writing that said, "Sorry Ladies, I Suck Dick." All signs pointed to him being stuck on himself, so I disregarded him and talked to other guys at the party.

He overheard part of a conversation I was having and chimed in with a funny quip, then introduced himself to me and joined in the convo. He seemed nice enough on a first impression, but I was still withholding judgment. Later, a crew of us guys from the party decided to hit the clubs and he and I went with.

In the club, one of those older, schlubby fellows who are either too clueless to realize or too confident to care that he sticks out like a sore thumb in a gay meat market wandered up to our group and started talking to the hot guy from the party. The other guys I was hanging with started making cunty jokes about the older fellow, surreptitiously, and all I could think was how uncomfortable I would have been if he had latched onto me instead of the hot guy. After their conversation was through, I walked over to the hottie and said, "Sorry. I would have come to rescue you, but I couldn't tell if you were looking for an out or not."

The Hottie said, "Oh, no. That's okay. He was actually really nice and interesting. We had a good chat."

Long story less-long: We ended up hooking up and spent together easily the most memorable night I've ever spent in bed with someone. Memorable for the hot sex, but also because afterward we lied in bed for hours quoting Family Guy dialog to each other and laughing ourselves hoarse. :tongue:

Reactions: Whimsical_Boy
J

JR7

I must admit, I started this thread through a heterosexual lens, perhaps selfishly thinking of my own experiences with the opposite sex, but I'm glad to see this is equally appropos to homosexual experiences. Glad this topic proved to be so global.

Cowboy_Jake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
JR7

I just read thru the 4 pages of responses to your original question. I find it interesting, as well as sad, with some of the negative shit posted. I've also seen it in other threads, but these seemed to be the worst.

I just remember the words my dear old mother used to say when I was growing up. "Son, if you don't have something nice to say, keep your damn mouth shut." It's too bad more mothers didn't teach their children the same thing.

I've been trying to think of someone especially nice that I have hooked up with, but my ex-wife is the only one that comes to mind. We got married at a young age and we were each other's first. My mother was a teacher in the small town in which we lived. When I told her I was getting married and to whom, she said that if I had asked her (my mom) to choose a wife for me, she would have chosen the same one I did. My wife had been in one of her classes and my mom just adored her. Even so, she never mention her to me or encouraged me to date her. I just knew the first time I met her, I would marry her and I did.

J

JR7

Cowboy Jake, I want to thank you for your kind response. Yes, I seem to get more caustic responses than anything else on this, and as you pointed out, most topics that I initiate. Daily, I wonder why I bother when there is just so much negativity on lpsg, but then there are open-minded, respectful people like you (unfortunately the minority) and I continue checking and contributing.

Your ex-wife and the story of your finding each other sounds like something out of a Nicholas Sparks book. May I ask why it didn't work out?

Cowboy_Jake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Your ex-wife and the story of your finding each other sounds like something out of a Nicholas Sparks book. May I ask why it didn't work out?
Check your private messages. With all the negative comments on this thread I felt it better to PM you my story. Thanks

J

JR7

I'm glad there seems to be a shift toward positivity as regards this post. Glad some of you do appreciate the virtues of being sexual with good-hearted people. Indeed, the heart can be the most attractive body part of all.