D

deleted8124141

He just posted a free trial to his OnlyFans on Twitter!

random guy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

rrj101

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i definitely wish i never saw his ig story lmao. he has a very...interesting attitude and when someone asked "are you pansexual?" and he replied with "the fuck is that", it felt like a whole ass hate crime
Hate crime? Calm down.

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i definitely wish i never saw his ig story lmao. he has a very...interesting attitude and when someone asked "are you pansexual?" and he replied with "the fuck is that", it felt like a whole ass hate crime
A lot of otherwise "enlightened" people don't know what pansexual means. I've heard from more than one person that they thought it had something to do with Peter Pan. Or the gay færy community.

Reactions: Nerdami0223

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He prolly is. He struck me as one of the “I no Dominican I black” types. Like uh Dominican isn’t a race dummy.
No, Dominican is not a race, it's an ethnicity, and white is not an ethnicity, it's a race. I think the original question was what was his ethnicity.

Tevin99

Superior Member
Media
These men that bust nuts with dicks up they ass I just can’t- joke, personality or not. Dude’s hole was already beat up when he started at gay hoopla, stop pretending.

Yeah those IG stories are wild considering he initially got outed by a gay man that didn't even pose as a woman to bait him. And this was before his Gayhoopla appearance. Maybe the "perverts" he was referring to were the ones that leaked his photos?

Isiahsin434

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah those IG stories are wild considering he initially got outed by a gay man that didn't even pose as a woman to bait him. And this was before his Gayhoopla appearance. Maybe the "perverts" he was referring to were the ones that leaked his photos?
Exactly

Reactions: Mehdrich